One Hundred & Twenty

nO tRiGgEr wArNiNg?!?!? wHaT?!?!?!?!?

Deceit POV
"Crap," Roman breathed as Corruption continued to bang on the door and scream. "What are we going to do?"

"We gotta get out of here now!" Remus said, looking around the room frantically. He tossed the key to Roman and then slung Wylan over his shoulder.

I held Quinn tighter against me, an angry protectiveness flaring inside me.

"LEAVE H-HIM A-ALONE!" Corruption screamed. "D-DON'T YOU D-DARE TAKE H-HIM FROM M-ME!"

"There's no windows in here,"  I said, looking around.  "How are we supposed to get out?"

Remus ran over to the table covered with vials and set Wylan down on it.  Wylan rolled over onto his side, completely limp. 

Remus started grabbing at random vials, basically any of them that looked even remotely dangerous.  He turned back to us with a sadistic grin.

"Let's blast our way out of this place,"  He said before turning to the wall where Quinn was.  He started throwing the vials at it.

Almost instantly, it exploded.  With a loud boom and puff of dust, the wall crumbled.  Little red sparks danced down and fell limply to the floor.

"WH-WHAT WAS T-THAT?!"  Corruption screamed, his fists pounding even more on the door.  "D-DON'T TAKE H-HIM FROM M-ME!  DON'T T-TOUCH HIM!"

Remus started laughing, while Roman and I just stared at him in shock.  He walked back over and grabbed Wylan again, slinging him over his shoulder.

I walked over to the opening in the wall and looked down.  Fear filled me and I felt myself get vertigo. 

"We're in one of the turrets of the castle,"  I told them.  "We're probably a good fifty feet up."

"How the hell are we supposed to get down that?"  Roman asked. 

"We could use the parasite,"  Remus suggested.  "As a rope since it's like vines."

"And you expect us to touch it?!"  Roman yelled, his face twisting in fear and disgust. 

"It didn't hurt me when I touched it to get Quinn out,"  I said.  "It's our best chance at getting down."

Remus placed Wylan against the wall near the opening.  Wylan rolled over again and I worried he might roll out of the opening.

"Roman help Remus," I told him. He scoffed at me, making me glare at him.

He rolled his eyes but moved to help his brother. Together, the twins move the longest vine of parasite they could find.

Roman tied one end of it to the bed post. Remus slowly threw the other end out of the opening.

We all jumped when the door started splintering open. We could all hear Corruption yelling from the other end.

"L-LEAVE HIM H-HERE!"  He screeched.  "T-TAKE QUINN I D-DON'T CARE J-JUST DON'T T-TAKE WY-WYLAN FROM M-ME."  It sounded as if Corruption was actually crying at this point, which was extremely shocking.

"Quickly, quickly," I mumbled. "Go!"

Remus picked Wylan back up and started heading down the vine.  Roman and I moved to the edge. 

The door splintered again, making us both jump.  Roman heaved the key out of the opening, not bothering to watch it hit the ground. 

He summoned his sword and faced the door.  He shoved me towards the opening.  Understanding what Roman meant, I slung Quinn over my shoulder.