Sixty Three

TRIGGER WARNING : gore, blood, hitting/slapping, cursing, mention of self harm/suicide attempts, panic attacks, Corruption

Virgil POV
"A-ARE YOU FUCK-FUCKING ST-STUPID OR SOME-SOMETHING?!" Corruption screeched, throwing me into the room roughly. "D-DO YOU HAVE AN-ANY IDEA WHAT Y-YOU COULD H-HAVE DONE?! YOU ID-IDIOT! I'M G-GOING TO FUCK-FUCKING KILL Y-YOU!"

"I...I'm sorry!" I screamed, my voice still scratching considering I haven't used it in over two weeks. My hip that I fell on when he shoved me burning in pain. 

Emile and Quinn followed Corruption quickly into the room. They held onto each other, watching in horrified silence.

"D-DO YOU KN-KNOW WH-WHAT YOU D-DID?!" Corruption screeched, reminding me of what happened at the dinner earlier.

~•~

"L-Let's get down t-to business." Corruption purred, leaning back in his seat.

What are you going to do? I asked him, growing anxious of what might happen. Corruption continued to ignore me.

"Is there a reason you wanted us back here?" Asked Ignorance. "Last time you approached us after you reformed, you said you wouldn't work with us again."

"Well, g-guess I need y-you idiots f-for something a-after all." Corruption explained. "Ignorance, I'm g-going t-to need your h-help to break in-into the Light Sides h-house."

What?! Why? I asked angrily. Corruption started laughing. I turned to see similar looks of fear on Emile and Quinn's face. We all wanted answers but were too afraid to ask.

"Why?" Ignorance asked.

"Be-Because I need a n-new Pet." Answered Corruption with an evil smirk.

Don't you dare take another one of them Glitch Bitch. I hissed at him.

"Y-You know V-Virgil, it k-kinda sucks th-that I'm the on-only one that c-can hear y-you." Corruption said with a laugh. "Only I g-get t-to hear y-your remarks."

What are you getting at...?

"Steve," Corruption said, gaining the dark mage's attention. "Y-You were the o-one who cre-created the sp-special thread I u-used to sew V-Virgil's mouth shut. D-Do y-you know a w-say to change the sp-spell so th-that Virgil can talk, b-but without removing th-the thread."

"Well..." Steve mumbled, seeming to be deep in thought. "I suppose so, but I'm still a little weak from fighting with that stupid Prince just because I burned a few of the villagers crops. So the spell might stop working within a few days."

"As l-long as h-he c-can talk a-at this d-dinner, I w-will be h-happy." Corruption said, smiling evilly.

"Okay, here goes than," Steve mumbled before raising his hands. He started mumbling something under his breath and his hands started glowing with blue flames.

Than a flame shot out towards me, causing me to flinch. But the flame didn't burn me.  Instead, the flame seemed to melt into the thread, making it glow blue for a few seconds before returning to purple. I could feel the pain in my mouth ease as the thread loosened and because more stretchy.

"S-Say something." Corruption said, waving a hand in my direction. I opened my mouth, surprised when the thread complied and pain didn't shoot through my lips.

"I fucking hate you." I said lowly, my voice scratchy from not being used in so long.

Slap.