Seventy Seven

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 100K READS!!!!!!! I CANT EXPRESS HOW HAPPY THIS MAKES ME I NEVER EVEN EXPECTED TO GET 1K MUCH LESS 100k READS! I DONT HAVE THE VOCABULARY TO DESCRIBE HOW IM FEELING INSIDE
IM LITERALLY CRYING FROM HAPPINESS ALL THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE
THANK YOU ALL FPR READING AND SUPPORTING THIS CRAPTISTIC STORY
I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH IF I COULD GIVE YOU ALL BUTTERFLY KISSES...DO YOU KNOW WHAT THOSE ARE? WITH THE EYELASHES?!
I WANTED TO WRITE YOU GUYS A BUNCH OF FLUFF TO THANK YOU BUT WE GOT A LOT OF ANGST TO GET THROUGH FIRST
I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE, BUT FOR NEXT CHAPTER NOT THIS ONE

Anyways...thank you guys so much xoxo
~ Jinxx

TRIGGER WARNING : blood, kinda gore, swearing, #glitchybeingbitchy

Ignorance POV
I was sitting at my desk, scribbling frantically in my notebook. I'm not even sure what I'm drawing.

I tend to sit at my desk, start drawing, dissociate for a good hour, and then end up with yet another creepy ass drawing. I do that a lot for some weird reason.

My hand let go of the charcoal pencil, bringing me back to my senses. I blinked my eyes a few times.

I looked down at the drawing, taking it all in. There was a frantically drawn person in charcoal. Where their heart should be was a "glowing" purple orb. They had bright, vibrant, violet eyes. The person was in chains, seeming to be in some sort of mental anguish.

The drawing was pretty, in a demented sort of way. But I didn't know what it was supposed to be, and honestly I didn't care.

"Ig-Ignorance!" Screamed Corruption from downstairs, snapping me out of my thoughts. I ignored him.

Why does he want me anyways? He prefers Remus because of his demented-ness. And Virgil is basically his personal slave now anyways.

"IG-IGNORANCE!" Screeched Corruption. He was angry now. But I continued to ignore him.

If he wants something done, he better find someone else. I don't work for him anymore. Maybe I do still help him with taking over Thomas, but I don't have to cater to his every word.

"ISSAC!" Screamed Corruption. My head snapped up in anger.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!" I screamed, absolutely pissed off that he used my real name. I hate my name.

"TH-THEN G-GET YOUR ASS D-DOWN H-HERE!"

I let out a long, drawn out sigh. This is one of these times where I can't stand Corruption.

I stood up from my desk. I headed out of my room, slamming the door shut behind me in anger.

I walked downstairs to see Corruption standing there with a face of pure rage. Virgil was curled up on the ground, shaking and crying. He had obviously just been beaten into a blood pulp.

Bruises and bleeding gashes in his skin were littered all down his arms. Probably more under his shirt. He also seemed to be having a panic attack.

"What the hell do you want?" I growled, still pissed at being called my real name.

"D-Did you kn-know of Re-Remus's plan t-to free m-my Pets?" Asked Corruption. I froze in absolute shock.

So that's why I haven't seen the idiot in a while.

"Remus did what?" I asked in utter disbelief.

"H-He freed m-my Pets." Growled Corruption.

"I can't believe that..." I mumbled.

"Y-Yes, its s-seems o-our friend h-has betrayed us." Corruption said slowly. "Pity. H-He would have b-been very use-useful. Guess he h-has to p-pay now."

"Damn." I breathed. I can't believe Remus did something that stupid.

"S-So?" Asked Corruption. "Were y-you aware o-of his plans?"

"No, I'm not stupid like him." I told him.

"Th-That's one g-good thing I g-guess." Corruption mumbled. "At l-least I still h-have m-my favorite Pet." Virgil flinched heavily as Corruption placed his hand on Virgil's head.

"Is that all?" I asked.

"I g-guess so." Corruption told me. I was about to head back to my room when I felt an unfamiliar tug that was completely familiar at the same time.

"Remus is trying to summon me." I breathed out in shock. Corruption snapped his head up, anger flaring in his eye.

"An-Answer the id-idiot." Purred Corruption, suddenly very excited. "I h-have an i-idea."

Remus POV
I let out a sigh. In front of me was the door into the Pit of Forgotten Memories.

I didn't want to go down into the Pit. I prayed to Satan that I would be able to just summon Ignorance from the entrance.

I took a deep breath and opened the door. I stepped onto the little ledge overlooking the Pit.

Instantly, I could feel the pulse of dark energy coming off the walls. I peered over the edge, making sure not to get to close. Deep down in the Pit, I could see the flicker of water as the parasites swam through it.

"Ignorance." I called out, trying to summon him. "Issac, please answer me."

I hoped that calling him his real name, which he hates, would bring him to me faster. Since it would piss him off and make him want to show up to scream at me for doing it.

A part of me couldn't wait to see Ignorance again. I might have the slightest, littlest, GIANT crush on him.

It's how I joined forces with Corruption in the first place. I confessed to him, he never really admitted to having feelings for me. But agreed to go out with me if I'd work with Corruption.

I agreed to that deal. So we went on many little "dates". I'm pretty sure he likes me back. Like a lot. We've even kissed a few times...

But he has never said he actually likes me back...

"What do you want?" Answered Ignorance, snapping me out of my thoughts. I jumped a little out of shock.

Ignorance was standing on a floating piece of the rock in the middle of the Pit. He was right across from me, only a foot or so from me.

"Issac!" I said happily, bouncing ever so slightly.

"Don't you dare call me that." Ignorance hissed.

"Sorry." I mumbled. "It's so good to see you though!"

"What do you want?" Ignorance asked, seeming to be very pissed off.

"I have amazing news!"

A/N —
Sorry this was kinda a short chapter
Next chapter is gonna be major tho
CANT WAIT FOR YOU GUYS TO READ ALL THE ANGST
...that's all...
Love ya guys, stay safe, stay alive ||-//
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH AGAIN FOR 100k READS I CANT THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤