One Hundred & Fifty Four

im sorry whAT

im sorry whAT

i genuinely don't know how to respond to this

it's a mixture of laughing my ass off and being extremely concerned

WeLp, I made myself cry with this chapter so...gOoD LuCk

TRIGGER WARNING : EXTREME GORE, blood, angst, DEATH, major character death

Virgil POV
There was nothing more relieving then seeing Remus, Deceit, Evan and Quinn arrive. It would've been a little less concerning if Remus was covered in blood and carrying an Evan that wasn't moving.

"Per-Perfect!" Screeched Corruption, an insane grin on his face.  "You f-four are just in t-time f-for th-the trail!" 

"The what?"  Deceit asked, glancing over at us.

"I s-see Jealousy and Ignorance did-didn't succeed in th-their st-stupid plan,"  Corruption said in a disdainful voice. 

I recoiled at the mention of Ignorance, Roman and Logan reacting similar.  As far as we knew, that dark side was dead.

"I'm g-guessing,"  Corruption started, motioning towards the blood covered Remus.  "Th-That they're d-dead?"

"They are and they deserve it,"  Remus growled.

"T-Tell me, did any p-part of their s-silly plan succeed?"  Corruption asked.  "D-Did Evan seize and sc-scream like they th-thought he would."

I slipped my hand into Roman's as it dawned on me what Corruption was implying.  Roman squeezes my hand in a gentle, protective manner.  My eyes darted back to Evan, trying to look for any signs.

"Tried didn't succeed,"  Deceit said, obviously trying to calm Remus who seemed to be shaking from how angry he was.  He looked rabid and insane. 

Remus usually looks rabid and insane, but this was an angry version.  Not a Remus that I want to deal with.  He looked ready to rip off someone's head if they so much as looked at Evan in a wrong way. 

Emile let out a soft gasp, his hand darting to Remy's.  Remy slipped an arm around Emile's waist.  Same with Logan and Patton. I held tighter to Roman as bad memories appeared in my mind.

"T-Too bad so s-sad,"  Corruption laughed.  "Would've b-been fun to s-see Innocence br-broken."

"Shut the hell up you sick fuck,"  Remus growled, looking like he was genuinely considering attacking Corruption.