Seventy Three

Quick little clear up here on how long they've been with Corruption ~
Virgil — about to reach 1 month
Emile — two and a half weeks
Quinn — about two weeks
Patton — half a week
Deceit — half a week

TRIGGER WARNING : kinda fluff????, trashy rat man, #glitchbitch

Logan POV
"What are we going to do now?"  Mumbled Roman, holding his head in his hands.

"I don't know." I admitted softly, staring ahead of me at the wall. It's been almost half a week now since Patton's been taken. I've been lost without him.

Remy was lying face down in the couch, trying to act like he hadn't just spent the past hour crying. I was sat next to him, Roman sitting next to me.

"We don't even know where Corruption is hiding all of them."  Roman said in a defeated manor. 

"Possibly somewhere in the Pit,"  I mumbled, barely paying attention to what I was saying at this point.  "It makes sense, considering that Corruption came from the Pit."

"Let's go storm the place tomorrow than." Roman joked, earning a half hearted laugh from Remy.

"Are we ever gonna see them again?" Asked Remy, his voice giving off more emotion that his face did.

"I miss Virgil..." Roman whispered, his voice cracking.

I fucking hate emotions.

"I'm sure it'll all work out in the end, somehow." I said, I'm not very good at comforting people.

"But how?" Roman wondered aloud.

"I miss Emile." Remy mumbled.

"And I miss Patton," I said softy, trying to not let the tears fall down my cheeks. "But we can't dwell in our misery right now. We need to work to get the others free."

"But how?" Roman asked.

Suddenly, a dark green puff of smoke appeared in the middle of the living room.  Roman instantly jumped off the couch, drawing his sword.  Both Remy and I tensed up, expecting the worst.

But when the smoke cleared; a dazed looking Remus was there, holding Patton, Emile, and Quinn.

"Emile!" Screeched Remy, instantly jumping off the couch. A smile on his face for the first time in over two weeks. 

"Remy!" Emile yelled back, quickly jumping out of Remus's arms and throwing himself at Remy.

Both of them were crying, Remy peppering Emile's face with kisses.  Before I could register what was happening, Patton had run to me. 

I fell backwards into the couch from the force at which he ran into me.  A large smile appeared on my face and I could feel happy tears gathering in my eyes. 

"Oh my god Patton, it's actually you.  I love you.  I love you so much.  Oh god I missed you."  I rambled on and on while kissing every inch of his face. 

"It's okay Logie, I'm here.  I'm back.  I love you too."  Patton told me with a gentle laugh.  I held tightly onto him like he might disappear again if I let go even the slightest bit. 

"What?"  Breathed Roman.  "How?" 

I briefly looked away from Patton and at Remus and Quinn. 

Quinn was leaning heavily on Remus, pressing his hand to his right side.  Remus looked strangely light headed. 

"I brought the others here."  Remus said. 

"But why?"  Roman asked, obviously in shock.

"I'm done with Corruption's bullshit."  Mumbled Remus, as if he was embarrassed to admit it.