Sixty Six

A/N IM SO SO SO SO SORRY THAT I MISSED LAST NIGHTS UPDATE I WAS HAVING A MENTAL BREAKDOWN ABOUT SCHOOL SINCE I START IN TWO DAYS AND I WAS PANICKING AND SHIT AND THAN I HAD A DEPRESSIVE EPISODE AND DIDNT GET AROUND TO WRITING IM SO SO SORRY ILL TRY NOT TO LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN SORRY

TRIGGER WARNING : "glitchy ass bitch"  —Remy, Chapter 60

Corruption POV
"What the hell happened?"  Deceit mumbled, holding his forehead as if he were in pain.  He probably did have some headache considering I took some of his memories. 

"I fr-freed you fr-from the P-Pit."  I lied.  "You-You've b-been un-unconscious for a f-few years now."

"What?  How?"  He asked, obviously suspicious. 

"Honestly, y-your guess is a-as good as m-mine,"  I said, sitting on the couch next to him. "I f-found y-you like that."

"Did Virgil do something?"

"Most l-likely not. He d-doesn't remember us." I told him. "S-So don't a-act like a j-jerk too much t-to him, because h-he doesn't re-remember and it n-needs to be be-believable that h-he just n-now formed."

"What?"

"Stole h-his mem-memories so th-that we c-can convince h-him t-to help us. M-Make him e-evil again." I explained, going on to telling him the plan."

"That's pretty brilliant." Deceit said with a laugh.

"Re-Remus and Ignorance are h-helping too." I said. Deceit sighed.

"Are those two idiots really helpful though?" He asked with a small laugh.

"Un-Unfortunately yes." I said with a laugh.

"W-Well, wanna g-go corrupt V-Virgil now?" I asked with a smirk. "H-He should b-be waking up n-now."

"It would be my pleasure." Deceit said with a smirk as well.

We both stood up from the couch and headed up the stairs. We were in the Dark Sides house in the dark half of the mindscape.

I had to be careful with Deceit, he could tell when I'm lying. Which could be an issue. But than being back here helps with corrupting Virgil. He was even in his old room from when he was a dark side.

We reached a pitch black door covered in drawn on cobwebs. I pushed it open to see a panicking Virgil rocking back and forth on the bed.

He flinched when he saw us. Which I guess could be understandable considering my face. And Deceit's face too I guess.

I looked over his new outfit.  I tried to bandage him up the best I could, so the only bad injury was his leg.  His lips were still stitched together but we had decided to play that off as just how he looks.  His new outfit was very nice.  It was his normal outfit but the purple patches were now grey, the pattern being his old hoodie, and the purple shit was now a ripped black shirt. 

"Where...Where am I?" Virgil asked, tears gathering in his eyes. "Who are you?"

"My n-name is Corruption." I told him.

"And I'm Deceit." Deceit said.

"Why am I here?" He mumbled, looking like he was going to have a panic attack at any second.

I let Deceit do the talking from here on out. He would be better at lying to Virgil and convincing him that it was true. Once Virgil believed it thoroughly, I would take over.