One Hundred & Fifty Eight

It's December first

It's officially Christmas season

I have one Christmas wish

One; for death, that would be ideal

And two; for Thomas to read my book

He doesn't have to read it, just know it exists that I've spent so much work on this

I know that sounds selfish

I just want to make an impact and I know this is a shit story with lots of triggering topics

And that I don't deserve that I don't deserve that happiness

But I just want Thomas to read my book

Just one good thing for once

That's my dream, my Christmas wish

TRIGGER WARNING : talks about suicide

Virgil POV
There was Wylan.  Asleep on the ground just a couple yards or so from us.  We all started walking hesitantly towards him.

His key was still and there was no sign of breathing.  The farther back we went, the darker it got.  Things became more muddled and voices echoed more.

As we got closer, I could hear Lovely by Billie Eilish playin softly.  I could see an old phone laying next to his head.  Illuminating the area around him.

Upon closer inspection, it became known to us that Wylan has ripped himself apart.  Patton gasped and had to look away.

I forced myself to look.  His metal leg had been ripped off, laying a few feet from him.  The space were the leg once was a broken gears and electricity spitting wires. 

He pulled off his metal arm again that Logan has spent so much time putting back on.  His metal shoulder was frayed and gears had been removed but Wylan was unable to rip that off too.

His key was dislodged a bit, Wylan had obviously tried to shake it out, but it remained stubbornly in his back.

Wylan's hands were bleeding and cut open from pulling and ripping at sharp gears and pieces of metal.  A small pool of dark red blood beneath them.

"What the hell,"  Mumbled Remy, someone finally breaking the silence. 

"Well he obviously wanted to die, or at least get rid of his metal parts,"  Emile said.

"We should let him sleep,"  I said.

"What, why?"  Asked Roman. 

"We need shove him back together and get him up and running,"  Remus complained.  "We don't have an infinite time to fuck glitch mcbitch up."

"Glitch mcbitch?"  Remy laughed.

"Yeah,"  Remy laughed.

"He needs rest,"  I argued.

"We don't have time to rest,"  Logan argued. 

"Wylan needs time, he's been through a lot,"  Quinn mumbled, taking my side. 

"We've all been through a lot,"  Remus said.  "We can't stop just because Wylan threw another fit."

"Don't say that,"  I growled.  "You have done the same for Evan.  If Evan was the one having a breakdown, you would make everyone stop and wait."