One Hundred & Forty Five

I drew a rough layout for Quinn's house. So here ya go ig
I plan on getting to Evan's house eventually
And sorry for the shitty picture quality my camera is shit

 So here ya go ig I plan on getting to Evan's house eventuallyAnd sorry for the shitty picture quality my camera is shit

TRIGGER WARNING : fluff I can't handle angst tonight so just 2000+ words of Quiet fluff

Deceit POV
I sat Quinn down on our bed, gently brushing his hair out of his face. He was slowly coming to, his body just shutting down from the intensity of the episode he had.

I wanted to just lay down and hold him. Protect him from everyone and everything.

Quinn's eyes flickered open a bit before shutting again. A single tear rolled down his cheek.

"It'll be okay," I promised him, my voice barely more then a whisper. "I'm not going to let you get hurt anymore."

I moved to the terrarium where Noodle and Kaa sat. Kaa glanced lazily up at me, hissing in a greeting manner.

Noodle moved down from the rock he was sunning on. I picked Kaa up, letting him wound around my arm. I picked Noodle up and moved back to Quinn, letting Noodle wound himself around his hand.

I picked up Quinn again, holding him bridal style. I'll summon the rest of our things when I get there. But it's never gone to well when I summoned Noodle or Kaa. Makes them sick, which I don't want.

I glanced at our room, but a small whimper from Quinn stirred me into action. I pressed a kiss to his forehead and turned to leave.

~•~

I opened the door to Quinn's old house with my shoulder. The house was cold and coated with dust.

One chair sat in the middle of the living room, the kitchen devoid of food. I debated where to set Quinn, not wanting to lay him on the dusty, dirty floor but also knowing the wooden chair wouldn't be comfortable.

Quinn was still out cold. I wasn't too worried considering this isn't the first time he's passed out from an episode.

Making up my mind, I sat him gently on the chair. I moved my arm, letting Kaa move to Quinn. He wound his way around Quinn's chest.

Kaa had a look in his eyes that said; 'I may not be Quinn's biggest fan because I'm jealous, but I know you love him, therefore I will protect him'.

I headed into the hallway to the closet. I made a mental note to take the lock off the door, maybe even the entire door if need be. I made a list in my mind of anything in this house that could trigger Quinn and how to get rid of it.

I grabbed the broom and headed back to the living room. I grabbed my phone and started some soft music. Green Day, so it wasn't death quiet in here.