Fifty Nine

A/N : Oooo...look at this...this first time in like 10 chapters where i don't have to put a trigger warning on a chapter...hmmm

Quinn POV

My shoulder was burning in pain.  Emile had done his best to clean and bandage the wound, but we didn't have any painkillers.  My neck was also itching from the annoying black and grey collar Corruption put on me.

Virgil looked scary with his mouth sewn shut and covered in blood and bruises.  But I would get used to it eventually.  Corruption finally gave him his hoodie back, so that helped a little.

I've been panicking.  I'm going through horrible PTSD right now.  I can't be back here.  Back in Corruptions grasp.  At least Corruptions was gone as of now and being stuck in his room was a lot nicer than the closet.

It was helpful to have Emile and Virgil here with me.  Emile being a therapist and Virgil being anxiety, they knew how to help with attacks.  It was also comforting to not be alone this time. 

"Shoulder feel any better?"  Asked Emile. 

"No."  I answered with a sigh.

"Wanna talk to get your mind off it?"

"Yeah."

"I like your name,"  Emile said, Virgil nodding along.  "Quinn is a very pretty name."

"Thanks."  I mumbled, pressing up closer to Emile. 

We were all lying on the bed together.  Virgil was sitting with his back against the headboard.  Emile was leaned up against him.  I was laying down on my side to not put pressure on my shoulder, my head lying in Emile's lap. 

"We're going to be okay."  Emile said again.  "At least the others know that we're here now.  They'll come for us." 

"Will they?"  My 'Doubt' getting the best of me. 

"Yes, we have to think positively."  Emile said with a soft smile. 

"I don't think me and Virgil can do that."  I said with a laugh.  Emile giggle a little, nudging Virgil softly.  Virgil made a grunt of acknowledgement and rolled his eyes playfully.  It was all he could really do to make any sound. 

"See, you're thinking happy thoughts right now."  Emile said with a smile.  He started running his hand through my hair in a comforting manor. 

Having these two here with me made me feel a little better about this situation.  But the threat of Corruption still hung over all of us.

"We are going to be fine." Emile said again. "The others will find us."

"How?" I asked, unable to stop myself. "We don't even know where we are. Dee could never find me the first time. The others don't even know about this place."

I was stopped by someone putting their hand over my mouth to stop me from talking. I looked up to see Virgil. He glared at me and shook his head 'no'. I guess he wants me to stop.

"Sorry." I mumbled when he removed his hand. Virgil's expression softened.

"Virgil's not mad," Emile told me gently. "He's just worried."

"Sorry I made you anxious." I apologized.

Virgil nodded his head and tried to smile a bit. He grimaced in pain, but quickly soften his expression.

"Don't do that," Emile told him. "You'll hurt yourself." Virgil rolled his eyes, causing me to laugh. 

The door slammed open, causing all of us to jump.  Virgil quickly got up and kneeled in front of me and Emile.  Corruption strolled leisurely into the room, with a smirk on his face.