Sixty Nine

IM SORRY I MISSED LAST NIGHT'S UPDATE I WAS HAVING A REALLY BAD DEPRESSIVE EPISODE AND I HAD NO MOTIVATION TO WRITE IM SORRY IM STILL KINDA WORKING THROUGH THIS EPISODE SO SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER SUCKS SORRY

I GOT MORE FREAKING AMAZING FANART

I SERIOUSLY FUCKING LOVE THIS ART AND IM SO SORRY TO WHOEVER DREW THIS FOR ME I FORGOT TO SAVE WHO I GOT THIS FROM PLEASE LIKE PUT A COMMENT IF THIS IS YOURS SO I CAN TAG YOU 🖤🖤🖤🖤

Till next time xoxoxoxo
~ Jinxx

TRIGGER WARNING - swearing, angry Logan, dramatic Remy, #glitchbitch, mention of rape, mention of self harm

Logan POV
It's now been 22 hours, 41 minuets, and 4 seconds since Corruption took Patton.

And I'm still just sitting here at my desk.  Staring angrily, but blankly, ahead of me. 

I don't know how to function without Patton anymore.  I've gotten too used to his comforting presence next to me at almost all times. 

But now he isn't here anymore.  Corruption has him.  And god knows what Patton is going through right now at the mercy of Corruption. 

Based on the orb that Corruption have Roman, Patton could be going through similar things to Virgil. 

I don't have the vocabulary to describe how absolutely enraged I would be if Corruption raped Patton.  Patton is innocent and sweet.  He should stay that way until he wants to and I bet anything he doesn't want to loose his virginity to Corruption. 

I'm pretty sure that Roman is feeling that anger right now.  I can hear him screaming all the way in my room.  He is full on raging now.

I let out a long sigh and laid my head down on the desk.  Than I felt something rolling down my cheek. 

I quickly shot back up and put my hands to my cheek.  I was crying.

I don't cry. 

Why am I crying?

Do I really love Patton that much?

Of course I do, who am I kidding?  He's the love of my life, the best part of my life.

And now he's gone. 

I don't know what to do.

I was sobbing now.  The tears rolling uncontrollably down my face.  My chest racked with sobs.  I have never cried like this before.

I barely cried when Virgil tried to attempt suicide.  I didn't cry when Corruption made me face my own insecurities in the maze.  I didn't cry when Virgil disappeared.

But now that Patton's gone, I don't seem to have any emotional control. 

Love and emotions really are the bane of my existence.  I don't understand them.