One Hundred & Thirty Four

Wylan

Wylan

Corruption

Both

TRIGGER WARNINGS : abusive relationship, epilepsy mention

Virgil POV
"Y-You dance beautifully Wylan dar-darling,"  Corruption purred, jumping up next to Wylan on the stage.  "But I d-do believe we d-dance better to-together."

Everyone was too scared to say anything. We all just looked up at the stage in shock. Corruption smiled and grabbed Wylan quickly. The new parasite stood next to them, clawed hand gripping a large sharp knife.

"It's b-been so l-lone since I've s-seen you dance," He said lowly, resting a hand on Wylan's human thigh.

"You never let me," Wylan argued. Corruption tsked at that.

"So you-you've grown a t-tongue now th-that you've b-been w-with these Light S-Sides," He growled.

"You don't belong here Corruption," Roman said. I grabbed Roman's hand, silently begging him not to do anything to edge him off.

Corruption turned and looked at us, as if only noticing our presence. He smiled wickedly.

"All th-the villagers can l-leave," Corruption said. "But I th-think the rest of y-you would like to st-stay for the sh-show."

"Everyone go home," Roman commanded them. The villagers left quickly, smartly putting as much distance as possible between them and Corruption.

We all tuned back to Corruption on the stage. He smirked before turning and dipping Wylan easily. Corruption then pulled him back up and into a spin.

"L-Like I said," He purred. "W-We dance b-better to-together."

Soft music started up from seemingly nowhere.  Corruption pulled Wylan into a waltz like dance.

"Sorrowful,"

"Regretful,"

"All of those years that I lost,"