Epilogue

Epilogue:

            “Maggie! Lissy! Are you two ready yet?” Zayn called impatiently from downstairs.

            “Trust me; it’ll be worth the wait!” Lissy yelled down rolling her eyes and sticking out her tongue even though he couldn’t see her.

            “Careful where you point that thing!” Zayn called. It was freaky sometimes how well they knew each other.

            “I could say the same to you!” she called down and we both laughed. We were up in Liam’s house in the biggest bathroom. It was the night of the premier to that movie Louis had told me about when we slept on the couch. Lissy finished curling my hair into big loose curls and stood back to appreciate her work. She has straightened her hair but not so pin straight that it didn’t move. I slipped on a soft gold strapless dress and fixed it so it looked good. It had a simple waistline and the bottom puffed out slightly and sparkled when I moved. I was wearing clear slippers that made me feel like Cinderella. The only thing that ruined the look was my bulgy pink cast. Everyone had signed it and Zayn had done some cool intricate stem and vine pattern all along it so it didn’t look like graffiti.

            “Gorgeous,” I admired Lissy. She was wearing a simple purple dress that went just above her knees and fell like silk. We had gone shopping for the dresses a few days after I left the hospital and moved my stuff to Louis’s house. Well his and Harry’s house but it was the biggest one by far and had like two separate hallways for the same floor. We made our way out of the bathroom and began down the stairs.

            “Where are they?” I heard Niall ask and I had to stifle a laugh. “I'm hungry,” he complained.

            “We’re here. And you’re always hungry Nialler.” I went over to him and ruffled his hair.

            “Hey I spent time on that,” he began fixing his hair.

            “God, sometimes you’re such a girl,” I kissed his cheek lightly as not to smudge my lipstick. “Hey,” I walked over to Louis and subconsciously held his hand.

            “Hey, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life.” he smiled down at me and pecked my lips lightly. I blushed but didn’t move my gaze from him.

            “Harry, stop drooling,” I said without moving my eyes from Louis’s.

            “I wasn’t,” he defended.

            “Weren’t you,” I questioned.

            “I was,” he admitted and I laughed.

            “You both look stunning,” Zayn commented and I blushed.

            “Thanks,” I smiled at him. Lissy smiled back at him too but hers held something extra to it. Like an inside secret came with every movement they made.

            “So do you.” She commented and I had to agree. They had gotten casual tuxes and they all looked very good in them.

            “Hey guys, oh hey girls too.” Harry’s date walked in the door. ‘Don’t we look all fancy/’ she laughed and came over to hug me.

            “Hey Penelope,” I smiled at her. I thought I would be jealous of Harry’s newest fling but she seemed more like a younger sister to me. She was just seventeen and had so much left to learn.