Wet Day

“Zayn!” the boys screamed as we got off the flight. I quietly ducked into a corner and pulled my hood up. I walked around their crowd slowly with my shades on and found my way to the bathroom.

           “Lissy!” I heard Liam yell and I looked back as he gave her a big hug and a tiny peck on the lips. Louis looked back directly at me and he cocked his head as if he was trying to figure something out. I turned away quickly and went with the flow of the crowd until I was dumped off at the baggage claim. I spotted my pink bag I had brought with me the last time I was here and sighed, claiming it off of the carousal. I turned on my phone and saw I had about thirty missed messages. The majority of them were from Jack with more apologies, I deleted those immediately. Some were from my family, I read those quickly and replied when I needed to, explaining that I was back in London. The last few were from Lissy. I quickly dialed her number.

           “Maggs where are you!” I could hear background noise of other people talking.

           “I'm hiding! What the fuck do you think? Come to the bathrooms by the baggage claim.”

           “Alright crazy, one sec I think I can see you.” I saw her waving and shushed her over the phone.

           “What part of hiding involves the big wave?” I asked sarcastically.

           “This part.” She said in a no-duh tone. “Alright what’s up with you?” she asked coming up next to me.

           “I don’t want to deal with Harry right now!” I exclaimed. She dragged me here to London but I was still some-what in control of my own actions here.

           “Ok then don’t, Zayn gave me his key so all we have to do is go back to his apartment while they go out and eat.” She jingled his key in my face.

           “You’re not going?’ I asked.

           “No, I told them I was too tired, which is also true.” She sighed. “So, we ready?” she asked grabbing her bag. I heard a bunch of girls screaming on the other side of the big room so I figured we were safe to leave.

           “Yep,” I grabbed my bag and we made our way to the exit. Lissy hailed a cab and we climbed in. She gave the address and we sat in silence as the cab drove away from the airport. I popped in my headphones and listened to whatever song came on my playlist. I was free of the One Direction songs since I had removed their songs from the playlist. Selena Gomez began to play and I sat back and relaxed. The drive took about half an hour and at the end we pulled up at a gated community.

           “Names,” The voice over the PA asked.

           “Lissy McAdams, and Maggie Richards.” she said into the receiver.

           “Come on in,” the voice said in a friendlier tone and the gates opened. The cab drove up in awe at one of the houses. Really they were small mansions.  I paid the man as Lissy got our stuff out of the trunk.

           “Zayn said we could stay here until we worked out our living conditions.” She said. Oh, that reminded me. I quickly got out my phone and typed out a quick message.

To: Zayyyn :D

           Don’t let them know I'm here…

           I quickly hit send and tucked the phone safely back in my pocket. A few seconds later it vibrated.

From: Zayyyn :D