Research

Dinner was fun. The boy, Damien, was a total sweetheart, and totally gay. He and Brendon hit it off! He was about the same height as Damien, maybe even a little taller, had shortly cropped brown hair and amazing blue eyes. Even in his sweater I could tell he was well built, such a shame for the girls of the world. He was about nineteen and had a slight French accent which made him all the more appealing. Over dinner we learned that he had grew up in foster care, his mom had died during childbirth and his dad wasn’t in the picture,  so his goal was to make it as a successful delivery nurse so no child had to go through what he went through. I swore my heart cried for him.

           When I got home and settled into my new room I started doing some much needed research on One Direction. There was just too much to know so I decided to keep a list on everything.

           I first watched all of their X Factor performances and I was balling when they got in third place, they were so good. I watched the video diaries next and peed myself laughing. Louis was obviously the joker of the group from putting salt in his hat, to wearing a trash bin cover over his face and screaming “I'm a song!” had me rolling around laughing. When he expressed his love for carrots everything seemed to click. Harry was apparently the flirt which didn’t surprise me, when he winked on camera I felt myself blushing thinking “1 million girls just feigned,” He and Louis were really good buds from what I had learned about them, remembering Zayn calling them “special” thinking they had kissed before. Niall had about the best laugh in the world and every time I heard it, it made me want to laugh as well. Zayn was quiet most of the time but seemed thoughtful, a polar opposite from Louis, but still incredibly sweet. Liam was the one who always thanked the fans for all of their support, but he laughed any time one of the boys did something funny.

           I spent the better part of an hour afterwards trying to calm myself down. I then scanned the blogs for more information. Liam was afraid of spoons, which explain why he always eats his cereal with a fork. He also only had one kidney from surgery around his time of birth. Harry was the youngest of the group, which was odd because Niall gave off a more little-brother type of bribe. Harry had also given the band their name and his hair had a price tag on it online. Oh jeeze, I thought, I hope if he cuts it, it won’t turn into another Justin Bieber thing.

           The more I searched into Harry, the more confused I got. He was defiantly a flirt and he and Louis had a serious bromance going on, like a serious one. Larry Stylinson I believed the fans called it. It scared me a bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

           I spent most of the night online and went to bed around 3am. I was engulfed by weird dreams of Kevin, their pigeon that wasn’t even real, being my prom date. I really don’t know. I was awoken by Parachute playing out of my phone.

           Stay there forever, forever and always

           Through the good and the bad and the ugly

           Well grow old together and always remember…

           Whether for rich or for poor or for better

           We’ll still love each other…

           “Who the hell decided to call me at this ungodly hour?” I screamed into my phone.

           “Morning babe,” the chipper British accent said though the speakers. “Cute morning voice,” I groaned, my voice was still raw from waking up.

           “Whatever, you shouldn’t be calling someone at,” I checked my iPhone for the time and blushed. “Two in the afternoon,” I sighed, I had really slept in.

           “Ha-ha, it’s alright,” I could hear the smile in his voice. “Late night?”

           “Yeah,” an idea popped into my head; ooh he was going to hate me for this. “Damien sure is a handful at night,” I said with a fake sigh, trying to hold back the giggles.

           “Oh, he stayed the night,” I couldn’t tell if he was smirking or was jealous.

           “Yeah, great looking guy, I’ll send you a picture,” I rolled through my pictures and found one last night that had Lissy, Brendon, Damien and me smiling with our arms around each other. I hit send and waited for his reaction.

           “Yeah, was he nice to you, seems like a total douche…” I could hold in my laughs any longer. He was so sweet for caring and I was playing him. It was fun but way too funny.

           “Sorry, but that’s what you get for waking me up!” I giggled into the phone.

           “Yeah huh, so what were you doing last night?” he probably still wasn’t convinced.

           “Well we went out to this cute diner around the corner and met up with Damien. He was sweet. I think he and Brendon will make a nice couple,” I was waiting for him to catch on. Luckily it didn’t take forever.

           “So do you have plans tonight?”

           “Not that I knew of, I was planning on sleeping all day, why what do you have in mind?”

           “How about dinner,”

           “No plans, why,”

           “Would you like to have dinner with me?” Harry asked and my heart froze.

           “Yeah sounds like fun, where are we going?” please, please be a date! Wait what, no I don’t want to date him. Do I?

           “It’s a surprise, I pick you up around 7, dress in something nice,” and with that the line went dead. I had a date with Harry Styles, huh, cool.

ok i know its like YAWN! but its leading up to stuff! havent decided on a title yet so keep commenting! and vote <3 and fan me <3 thx <3

oh btw her ringtone is "Forever & Always" by Parachute... its an awesome song... located... ===> thada way <3

OH THIS GOES OUT 2 MY BESTIE... UK HU U R... HU LOOOOOVES HOUSE OF NIGHT... SO YEAH I MADE THE GAY GUYS NAME DAMIEN... AWWW POOR JACK.... plz read those books... ther soooo good! <3