Such a Sight

“Lou it’s pouring! You really didn’t have to walk me up, I'm fine.” We laughed running up from his car to the building. He drove me home and insisted that he walk me to the door. We raced inside and about collapsed on the floor laughing and breathing heavily.

           “So do you know which outfit you’re wearing tonight?” Louis asked once we got into my room, collapsing on the bed.

           “Yeah, I think it’s going to be the grey shirt with lace sleeves and the red shorts,” I looked in my bags, trying to locate the outfit. Harry had told me to meet him at the movie theater at 7, and then we would go out to dinner afterwards, something casual.

           “That looked good on you, “he muttered and helped me look. I had ended up with about four large bags, I couldn’t imagine the bill. Louis was worse though, he had seven! I eventually found the outfit and laid it out on the bed, I had about an hour to get ready so I decided to take a shower. Louis walked out to the living area and turned on the TV to a random station. I scrubbed and shaved everything, well not my head but you get the idea, and stepped out of the warmth onto the freezing tile. I wrapped a huge fluffy towel around my body, pulled on some panties I kept in the bathroom closet and stepped into my room. I looked for my strapless bra and felt two hands come up behind me, covering my eyes. I screamed bloody murder but the hands didn’t move. I tried biting them but upon realizing my mouth wouldn’t go up that high, I tried licking. I licked one of the fingers and the person laughed. I knew that laugh.

           “Brendon what the hell!” I jumped back and spun around, gripping my towel tighter. I hadn’t seen much of him since he met Damien, those two were inseparable. After day two, they had both asked each other out at the same time, it was so sweet, we had all found our “London Lovers” as Lissy called it.

           “Love you to,” he said hugging me once I pulled on a big tee-shirt. “Hey why is British boy number five sitting on the couch?” he didn’t really want to remember their names, even though he knew them by heart, so he just numbered them. Harry was one, Liam two, Niall three, Zayn four, and Louis was obviously five.

           “Because I went shopping with him and he offered to drive me home then to the date since four wouldn’t get up and three was too busy eating, and two has a surprise for Lis tonight.” I made it seem like Louis was my last option but in reality he was my first. I loved spending time with him, when I wasn’t with Harry.

           “Ahh, numbers!” he screamed and blocked his ears.

           “Well I have a date to get ready for with one of them,” I stretched out the word “one” laughing at its irony. “So scoot,” I pushed him out of the door and saw Damien, Lissy and Louis chilling on the couch. “Lissy!” I yelled, surprising them. “Hair, now,” she jumped up and obediently walked into my room with me. She heated up the curling iron while looking from me to my outfit and back.

           “I know!” she snapped her fingers and plugged in the straightening iron next to the curling iron. She straightened my hair loosely, not caring if it was pin straight. She then curled separate strands and held them apart. She braided my hair, pulling out one of the curls now and then between strokes. She secured it with an elastic band to the side and I looked in the mirror at her handiwork. The curled strands that stuck out made it look teased. She pined my bangs to the side and made small touchups with hairspray. She applied a small amount of makeup including dark mascara and light brown eyeliner. She fixed my eyebrows with clear mascara and filled in my lips with a pink gloss. She added powder and looked at me successfully. I put on the outfit and looked at myself in the full length mirror. I looked hot, not to be conceded or anything… I walked into the main room with fifteen minutes to spare and saw four pairs of eyes directly on me.