Give Me Love

“No,” I whispered and began crying. I called his phone but it went straight to voicemail. I threw my phone down on the seat beside me and put my head in my hands.

            “Maggs, what’s wrong.” Lissy touched my shoulder. I grabbed my phone and handed it to her. I could tell she read the message when I heard her sharp intake of breath. “Zayn!” she yelled scaring me.

            “What,” he asked not moving his eyes from the road.

            “Where’s Louis?” she asked calmly.

            “I thought he was at the hospital.” He answered with a note of concern in his accent. “Why, what’s wrong?”

            “He just texted Maggie saying goodbye.” Lissy said as more tears spilled from my eyes. Zayn pressed a few buttons on his steering wheel.

            “Call Niall,” he spoke clearly and over the speakers I could hear a phone ringing.

            “Ello, mate I thought you were getting me food.” Typical Niall and if it was any other circumstance I would’ve laughed.

            “Not now, do you know where Louis went?” Zayn said in a cold voice that made me whimper.

            “Yeah he said he was going back to the hospital, why? Did he get mobbed by fans again?” Niall laughed but slowly died off. “Where is he?” he took on a tone of seriousness.

            “We don’t know. He texted Maggie saying goodbye and…”

            “And that he was going away basically.” Lissy added for him.

            “I don’t know, I’ll go look for him,” I heard his stomach growl and I let out a little forced laugh.

            “Get some food too,” I said weakly.

            “Don’t worry Maggie, I’ll find him.” Niall said in a soothing tone and I smiled.

            “Alright I’ll call Harry and Liam,” Zayn said into the wheel then clicked end.

            ‘”I’ll call Liam,” Lissy suggested. She dialed her phone and waited for him to answer. “Hey babe,’ she answered with a smile. ‘Uh no, Zayn broke us out.” her smile dropped a little. “I don’t know,’ she sighed dramatically. “I'm sorry OK, I called you before and you didn’t pick up so I figured you were busy.” She said strongly then her voice got quieter. “Look I'm not having this argument right now, Liam, Liam listen!” She yell-whispered “Alright I'm sorry it’s just, Liam really, Liam please stop it, I'm sorry.” she looked like she was about to cry. “Look all I wanted to know is if you knew where Louis was.” She wiped away her tears and gave me a weakly convincing smile. “No, Liam I'm serious, we don’t know where he is.” “We as in me who is worried, Maggie who is crying her eyes out, Zayn who is concerned, and Niall who is looking for him.” She rolled her eyes at me and I choked out a laugh. Alright call if you hear anything,” she hung up and sighed.

            “Maybe he’s not that perfect,” Zayn muttered and Lissy shot him a death glare.

            “Don’t you start with me to, and call Harry.” she looked back at her phone but it stayed silent and black. Zayn did the same thing as he did to call Niall as he did to call Harry.

            “Hey mate,” Zayn said comfortably once harry picked up.

            “Hey, do you know how are the girls doing?” Harry asked.