Again?

Zayn POV

           “Jake, where’d you go?” I called out. Shit, how could I be so caught up with Lissy that I forgot about him? Easy, she did those things to me.

           “Jacob…” She called out again. She seemed nervous, shit so was I.

           “Zayn is that you?” someone called from the hallway.

           “Ari?” was he done with my surgery?

           “Yeah,” he smiled and came into the room. He took one look at the scene around us and his smile faded. “What happened?” he asked.

           “Um, my best friend’s brother came in drunk and started yelling at us and then just kinda passed out, we don’t really know where Jacob went.” Lissy explained, leaving out the kissing part.

           “You said yelling?” Ari asked, really that was what he latched on to?

           “Yeah sorry mate,” I apologized.

           “No it’s alright; I mean he was drunk, I think I know where Jake is.” Thank god!

           “Really?” Lissy asked. She almost had tears in her eyes.

           “Yeah,” he said and walked out of the flat. Lissy and I looked at each other then followed him. My hand slipped into hers and with her other hand she wiped away her tears. I didn’t know if it was Nick or Jacob but something was bothering her.

           “Ari?” I asked as he walked into his flat.

           “Jake it’s alright buddy, the yelling’s done.” He called out then walked over to the linen closet. He opened the door and sitting on the floor with a DS was Jacob.

           “Lissy, why was that mean man yelling at you?” he asked, crawling out of the small room.

           “Jake,” she cried and hugged him tightly.

           “Lis, you’re suffocating him,” I explained and she pulled back but didn’t let go of him.

           “Jake I'm so, so sorry that Nick scared you,”

           “Thanks OK Lissy,” he smiled his angelic smile back at her. “Hey Daddy can we go eat?” he looked up at Ari.

           “Sure buddy, Zayn, do you two want to join us?” he asked.

           “Sorry, but I should probably get packing.” Since Ari was home I guess I had to go back to mine.

           “Wait, what do you mean?” Lissy asked, her blue eyes gazing into mine.

           “I was only here to watch Jacob while Ari was in the hospital. I should probably get back to the lads though.” That was the last thing I ever wanted to say to her. I never wanted to say goodbye.

           “So soon?” god she was making it so hard! I wanted to scream no, to tell her that I wanted to stay with her forever.

           “Afraid so,” I looked down.

           “Well can I at least help you pack?” she asked.

           “Yes,” I breathed out.