The Last Love Story

• Dedicated to All My Fans <3

"Louis!" I raced to him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You didn't think I'd actually leave you, did you?" he asked smugly and I wanted to kiss the smirk right off his face. And that was exactly what I did. We broke apart and I slapped his arm.

"Don't do that to me ever again." I scolded him.

"Never," he promised and I kissed him again with everything I had. I kissed away my pain, my heartache and my loss of interest until all I had left was love.

"Uh," Zayn said from behind Louis. We broke apart laughing slightly.

"I see you found him," Lissy stated.

"Kinda," blushed and chewed on my bottom lip.

"You're so cute when you do that," Louis whispered in my ear, his hot breath making me shiver. Our fingers had ended up intertwined and I never wanted to let go of his hand. And I never intended to.

"Brilliant," Liam said in the doorway. "Another love-struck couple." He laughed and wrapped an arm around Lissy's waist.

"Don't you mean 'Brilliam'?" I laughed and he rolled his eyes at me. "Where are Niall and Harry?" I looked past Liam but nobody was in the hallway except for a few nurses.

'They went out to get food." Zayn said. That sucked, I really wanted to share this moment with them, yes both of them. That kiss had taken away all my resentment towards Harry and I finally felt at peace.

"Poo, I'm hungry," I looked at Lissy and she laughed.

"Now she's hungry," Zayn laughed and I smiled the widest I had in days, weeks even.

Later that Night...After dinner...

"Lou, are you coming with us?" Niall asked and I watched Lissy stifle back a laugh. I shot her a look telling her to get her mind out of the gutter but I had to stop myself from laughing as well. She stuck her tongue out at me.

"Careful where you point that," Zayn said in a mock voice of Jacob and Lissy and I broke out laughing.

"But I love Lissy!" she whined and I laughed harder.

"I saw Uncle Zayn holding a carrot in his pants," I said in a baby voice and Zayn looked down. If possible we all laughed harder.

"I'm just going to assume it's an inside joke," Harry said and the other guys nodded in unison.

"Don't assume. You'll make an ass out of you and me." I quoted which brought on more laughs. (Ass-u-me just in case you didn't get it spells assume)

"So Lou, are you going home with us or staying here," Niall reworded after we had all calmed down. We were standing in the empty reception area of the hospital.

"I'm staying," he looked down into my eyes and smiled. I leaned up against his back and couldn't help but notice, yet again, how perfectly we fit together.

"Alright, well see you two in the morning if you ever resurface," Liam winked at me and I blushed.

"Shut it mate," Louis laughed but tightened his grip on my hand.

"And don't forget," Niall started and I rolled my eyes.

"Use protection!" Harry finished and I laughed. That was the same thing they had said way back when. T felt like years before, not just a short matter of weeks. Wow, had it really been three weeks? So much had happened. I had fallen hard, twice, had my heart ripped apart twice, been to London twice, hell I had had a cast twice. But I was so happy with the outcome. As the boys left I felt a small pang in my heart.

"What's wrong?" Louis asked looking down at me. I loved the way he could read me so well. I loved everything about him.

"Nothing, I'm just thinking of how much has happened. I finally feel like we've come full circle again." I smiled.

"Are you tired?" he asked.

"No," I yawned then giggled. "Ok maybe."

"Let's get you to bed." He smiled and led me to the room.

"But I don't want this day to be over." I admitted. "I never want to forget," I looked honestly into his eyes.

"When you wake up I'll be right beside you." He promised. "Forever." I believed him. I went to the bathroom to change into PJs, regrettably letting go of his hand. When I came back he was sitting in the chair listening to music. I crawled into the hospital bed and looked over at him. He shut his iPod off and looked at me with so much love it hurt.

"What?" I asked cautiously.

"I was just remembering the first day you were in London and we went on the Eye. Lissy asked you who you liked and you said you liked two people." He faded off and looked at the ground.

"God I can't believe you still remember that!" I laughed. "Yeah, I used to like two guys, not anymore." I put extra emphasis on 'used' hoping he would catch on. I watched his facial expression change slowly as my words sunk in. "Louis, I love you." I laughed and his expression showed relief. "Where are you going?" I asked as he suddenly got up.

"Getting you a blanket, its cold." He opened the small closet in the room and brought out a blanket. I was lucky enough that the guys had put me in a private room so I didn't have anybody next to me. Unluckily there was only one bed. He placed the blanket around me and went back to his chair.

"Where are you going?" I asked again only this time more playfully. I patted the spot beside me on the small bed and moved over so there was enough room for him.

"Maggie," he warned in a protecting tone.

"Lou," I teased. "Please," I made my eyes look bigger and pouted my lip a bit.

"How can I say no to that," he groaned and sat on the bed as far away as possible from me, which was about an inch.

"I'm not that broken," I laughed and moved closer to him.

"I hurt you, I can't forget that," he frowned. I kissed him gently and when we finally broke for air I looked him right in the eyes.

"Louis Tomlinson, I love you. Do not beat yourself up over this." I kissed him again, and again, and again. Until we both forgot about the pink cast and the stitches. Until we both forgot about our past and only focused on our future, together.

"I love you too," I realized just as he murmured those words how long I had been falling for him. He was the one who picked me back up when I fell at the bar. He was the one who had introduced me to three of my new best friends. He was the one who had been there when Harry had cheated on me. He was the one who held me when I cried. Who kissed me when I needed somebody to love me. He was my fuck buddy, my acting partner, and partner in crime. He was the first voice I heard in my head in the mornings, telling me to wake my sorry ass up, and the last one I heard at night. He had been so much to me and I felt so think headed that I hadn't realized how much he meant to me. I fell asleep in the arms of someone who loved me, and I loved him back with all my heart.

awwww! so yeah im crying! yeah! so stay tuned for an epilouge, sneak peak at I'm Already Taken, and my autor's note 2 all my amazing fans... thank u so much