My Baby-Blue Eyed Stalker

ROCKY START IM SORRY... SORRY ALSO FOR THE LONG WAIT... I HOPE U LIKE IT AND WANT TO KEEP READING :0 PLZ PLZ COMMENT! I LOVE READING THEM! U CAN EVEN SAY U HATE IT AND TELL ME WHAT I CAN DO TO MAKE IT BETTER! 

lovessssssss :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

           “You can’t stay in there forever you know,” he yelled from outside the bathroom. I breathed out heavily and backed up against the door.

           “Who says I can’t?” I retorted.

           “Me. Come on out, the rest of the lads already went home.” He pounded on the door making my back shake.

           “No Lou,” I yelled back and put my head in my hands. I tried to think of a logical reason why I was there and a story explaining that I was going home tomorrow, no matter what anyone said.

           “Maggie, last chance.” The pounding stopped on the door.

           “Or what?”

           “Or, I break this door down.” He sounded dead serious.

           “You wouldn’t,” I backed up from the door.

           “Yes I would, now come out before I have to.” I waited for a minute and apparently that was too long. Louis impacted with the door and it shook all the way to the hinges. I heard the wood start to spit. I ripped open the door and Louis was perched on the end of my bed.

           “What the fuck is your problem?” I demanded.

           “Nothing, I'm not the one who secretly came to London.” He smirked and I wanted so badly to slap him.

           “Lissy dragged me,” I tried explaining.

           “Uh huh, but that still doesn’t explain why you’re here, hiding.”

           “Who says I'm hiding?” I asked casually.

           “Well let’s see, you didn’t come down for supper, you ran from us at the airport and you didn’t tell any of us that you were here. That’s what I call hiding.” Damn him.

           “Well maybe there’s a reason why I'm hiding.” I bit my bottom lip. I could feel my throat tightening and tears threatened to spill from my eyes.

           “So why are you even here?’ he bit back harshly.

           “I don’t know, alright!” I yelled back and he seemed shocked. I turned away from him and quickly wiped my eyes.

           “Hey, I'm sorry love,” he came over and placed his hands on my shoulders.

           “Don’t call me that, all of you call me that and it bugs the hell out of me.” I pushed his hands off my shoulders and walked to the bed.

           “So why are you here then? If we all piss you off so much?” he asked genuinely.

           “Well, um don’t laugh, but there was this guy that I thought was a great guy but he only used me for fame.” I looked down ashamed.

           “Was that the guy Lissy was so pissed at?”

           “Yeah, oh she might have told Zayn. Although, I don’t think they can speak much with their tongues down each other’s throats.” Ok that was a bit harsh but they had dragged me here.