Wait!

LOOOOONG UPDATE! SORRY GUIES! love u all for reading! tell ur friends... accuaintances, peers, peers' peers, such, maybe even your turtle if he'll listen! (mines named Harold! :) ) hope you enjoy and please vote! <333333

       “So you girls live here?” Zayn asked in the elevator.

           “Yeah,” I said in a dull tone. The kissing couple that had just left a few floors before had left me in a bad mood.

           “Cool,” he breathed out and stuck his hands in his pockets. We stood in silence for the rest of the elevator ride, only broken by the ding when we got to the ground floor.

           “How long are you here for Zayn?” Lissy asked, holding Jacobs hand who was blushing madly.

           “Um a few days I think maybe for the full…”

           “Why didn’t you want me to know you were coming!” I yelled, cutting him off.

           “Uh Maggs cool it,” Lissy said, hailing a cab.

           “No! I'm tired of all of this! You boys using me and treating me like I'm just your charity case!” I yelled again at Zayn.

           “Maggie, nobody used you,” he protested.

           “Zayn why is she angry?” Little Jacob asked, sucking on his thumb.

           “I'm not angry honey, I'm sorry,” I said crouching down and giving Zayn one more glare.

           “Yeah you are, you sound like that lady that always calls Zaynnie and his friends,” he said pouting.

           “What lady Jake?” Zayn asked.

           “That lady that came with you last time you visited with your friends. She got all mad and started using bad words,”

           “Jacob, nobody came with us,” Zayn looked seriously confused.

           “Yes she did! She came by the house. She looked like her but not as pretty,” He pointed to Lissy who had finally gotten us a cab. We filled in and gave the driver directions to the toy store.

           “Blonde hair like mine,” Lissy said holding up a chunk of her hair.

           “Yeah but it was sorta brown at the top, it looked like poopoo!” he burst out into a fit of giggles on Zayn’s lap. “Oh, cab driver man, turn up the song!” Jacob giggled again.

If only you saw what I can see,
You'll understand why I want you so desperately,
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe,
You don't know,
Oh oh,
You don't know you're beautiful,
Oh oh,
That's what makes you beautiful

            I groaned, I honestly couldn’t get away from them! And worst of it, Lissy Jacob and Zayn were all dancing and singing along. I sighed and looked out the window, hoping for a miracle not to cry. Hoping for the best, but expecting the worst… Ugh I needed to stop that! Lissy stopped singing when Zayn’s solo started but Jacob harmonized right along with him. What can I say; that four year-old had some major talent.

So c-come on,
You got it wrong,
To prove I'm right,
I put it in a song,
I don't know why,
You're being shy,
And turn away when I look into your eye eye eyes,

Everyone else in the room…

           Nope, here come the tears, Harrys voice clouded my mind and I was reminded of every time he ever touched me, kissed me, held me and told me that I was beautiful. Lies, every single one of those moments was a lie. I didn’t want to upset Jacob again like I had earlier with all of my yelling. Which reminded me that Zayn had never answered my original question; why hadn’t he told me he was coming? I knew it was a coincidence that I met Jacob but he could at least call and see if I wanted to hang out while he was in the city. True I probably would’ve said no but I hated surprises, hated them.