Deep Shit

Hey muffins <3 lol so cute :) listen 2 the song on the side whilste u read this 'ere story... Ed Sheeran <3

Harry POV

            Once Maggie’s friend, Lizzy was it, or Lissy, I couldn’t remember, hinted that Maggie liked someone in the group my heart fluttered. And that never happens, even on stage in front of thousands of screaming fans. I zoned out after she said that and Maggie quickly looked at me and blushed. She then turned to Louis and he slung his arm casually around her shoulder. My blood was pounding in my ears. Lissy’s voice then registered that she had two crushes, TWO! What the fuck was this! I wanted to stand up and punch something, and Louis was looking like a pretty good option right now. Maggie didn’t even answer who she liked but I knew it was me, but I had a nagging suspicion that Louis was her number two. He was a pile number two.

            The rest of the game was pretty uneventful; I ended up in just my knickers for being so worldly experienced. Maggie ended up taking off her cowboy style boots and top, revealing a white undershirt and bright purple bra. She blushed when she caught me staring but I was glad. She was so cute when she blushed. She was cute whenever she did anything for that matter. I liked her, a lot. I had to admit it to myself at least; none of the other lads had to know, right?

            “Harry, Herreh, HAZZA!” Louis broke me out of my thoughts.

            “What?’ I asked irritated.

            “Never have I ever had curly hair,” Liam repeated. Well thanks for that.

            “Well, I duno, maybe my curls are fake.” I replied even more irritated.  The lads looked at me with mock horror, even Maggie joined in. They all knew to NEVER mess with the curls. The tall blonde looked like she was going to start another one when the cart reached the ground. Everyone scrambled to find lost articles of clothing. The gay guy, Brendon I think his name was, put Liam to shame when he took off his shirt. That boy was impressive. Not that I was gay or anything, we all had flat stomachs and toned muscles in the band, some more than others, but Brendon had a full on six-pack. Sorry to the girls of the world, but he plays for the wrong team.

            “You coming?” Maggie asked and I nodded pulling on my shirt. A good thing to because as soon as we stepped out we were mobbed by screaming fans and reporters, I grabbed Maggie close to me and could see Liam doing the same for Lissy. Ha-ha finally got her name right! We scrambled to the awaiting car and quickly drove away.

            “Never a dull day with you boys is there?” Maggie asked sarcastically. We all shook our heads. We loved our fans but we would never honestly get used to all the attention. I looked over at Maggie from across the car. There had been no organization when we got in the car so it was Zayn, Brendon, Liam and Lissy in the back then Me, Niall, Maggie and Louis across from them.

            “Paul hit the tunes!” I heard Zayn shout and Paul turned on the radio. Being us, it would be One Thing that began to play.

            ‘You’ve got that one thing!” we all shout-sang at the top of our lungs. For a group of professional singers it sounded horrible! I could hear Maggie and Lissy above everyone else; they were dancing in their seats and singing at the top of their lungs. They knew the song really well it seemed. I wondered why she hadn’t recognized us when she first met us. We were probably the worlds most recognized faces at the moment. I would ask her later.

            We drove for another half an hour to lose the fans then arrived at the hotel we were staying at. We got out of the car and ran like madmen into the lobby. A bunch of girls were staked out in the hallway and screamed their heads off when they saw us.