Tomato 4 Tomlinson

Ok so maybe crushing was the wrong word to use; maybe smothered would be a better adjective. Either way his lips were soft over mine, different then my first and only kiss, and more vivid than the dream kiss. Bad dirty mind. He started to deepen the kiss, pulling my body closer to his and my arms automatically flew around his neck. His tongue flicked at my bottom lip and I gasped slightly, giving him full entrance to my mouth. He didn’t French kiss me but it was still an intense kiss. Holy shit I was kissy Harry Styles.

           “What-“ I said smartly when we both came up breathing heavily. He just smiled and winked. My heart was dead for the next few seconds. He came close to me again and I thought he was going to kiss me again.

           “MWAH!” he screamed in my face before running out of the room. I cursed myself and ran after him blushing.

           “Harry Styles!” I yelled angrily at him. He yelped and ran down the stairs, hiding behind Zayn.

           ‘She’s gunna kill me, mate,” he said with Bambi eyes to Zayn who just chuckled.

           “Do that again and I will,” I said quietly as I sat down, apparently not quietly enough.

           “What’d he do?” Niall asked with his adorable accent. I blushed and turned away hoping nobody saw me. I muttered something along the lines of “nothing”.

           “Yeah buddy, she’s blushing!” he yelled and laughed at the same time. Talented buch’a guys, huh?

           “Am not,” I retorted and quickly regretted it because I blushed even deeper. The boys all looked like giddy elves, whatever that looks like, the boys looked like it.

           “Okay…” Brendon said not convinced. Oh well at least we were off the Kiss, Date, Dump topic. Although I think I figured it out in the bathroom. Kiss, check; date, hopefully. I smiled to myself at the thought.

           “And now she’s smiling,” Louis said breaking me from my thoughts. Damn that boy. “Whatcha thinking about, love.” he asked like he already knew the answer. When he called me “love” it made me shiver a little bit. I guess it was just a British thing, calling someone Love.

           “So Lissy, you and Liam huh?” I tried to change the topic. I knew it was obvious but it clearly worked when I saw the blushes form on their faces. Hey she was the one who made me choose between my two crushes. Well now that I thought about it, it was more like I just had a huge crush on Harry and Louis was more of a friend. My lips were still tingling with the memory of the intense kiss. I brought my fingers up to my lips and saw Harry smirking back at me. I felt my cheeks heat up and Louis laughed again.

           “Stop blushing, or are you just naturally a tomato?” He laughed rolling around on the floor. Of course it made me blush more which brought on more laughs. He finally gained control of himself and stood up with a red and tearstained face. Was he really laughing that much?

           “Look, who’s the tomato now… huh I think I’ll call you Tomato from now on, goes with your last name.” I retorted. That reminded me that I still had to do my little research on the boys, I only knew their last names from what Danni had plastered all over her walls. I finally talked to Kelsi that morning and asked to change rooms, since I knew them and it was just plain awkward. She agreed so I was moving my stuff tonight. We were also having dinner with one of her interns at work. His name was Damien, she told us he shadowed her around at all the different hospitals so he could choose the best one for his career. I loved hearing about a male nurse, there were too few in this world.

           “Oh, God no! Please,” Louis tone turned serious. “The tomato is an insult to the veggies! He’s a traitor; he went to the fruit side! My poor carrots felt betrayed.”  Huh I had never thought of it that way. Well then again, I didn’t have the mind of Louis Tomlinson. His statement put us all into hysterics, rolling around on the ground.

           “POTATOE!” I heard an adorable Irish accent yell which only made us laugh harder. I swear these boys could be sponsors for vegetables. Wait the potato was a veggie, right? (A/N: I really don’t know!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

           The rest of the day went by causally; Harry kept sneaking looks at me as often as I did him. On the times I caught him he made a kissy face and mouthed “mwah”. I think my face would be permanently red the way he kept making me blush. Every time he did I would roll my eyes and go back to whatever we were doing at the moment. Around 5 the three of us decided to go home and get ready to go out to dinner. I was only like a five minute drive but the fans had multiplied while we were there. Harry offered to drive us again but I told him we’d walk, it would only be like twenty minutes and we needed the fresh air after being cooped up inside all day. We thanked the boys and rode the elevator down to the lobby. We tried to get out the front door, big mistake.

           ‘Where the hell do these people keep coming from!” I heard Brendon yell over the screaming girls, and yes, some boys. “Don’t they have lives of their own?” I just laughed as we kept trying to push through the mass of fans. We did eventually escape, but it took about half an hour. By the time we got back to the apartment, we had about twenty minutes to get ready for the dinner. Fun times.

love it? i love my three readers! this story has been up 4 like what about a week now and i just love that people read it <3