Flight

Louis P.O.V.

            “Who the hell thought it would be a good idea to go clubbing right before our flight!” Harry asked as our flight taxied around JFK at eight in the morning.

            “You!” the rest of us screamed at him. Harry had always been one for partying in any city we landed in. Zayn had family friends in New York so we had decided to fly out and stay with them for a week. Like most places we went we had to stay in disguise whenever we went out. The girls hadn’t been that bad until the last day. Niall went out to grab some pizza and forgot his sunglasses. A group of twelve year-olds recognized him and ripped apart his jumper.

            A ten hour flight later we were woken by a flight attendant telling us to prepare for landing. I groaned, flying with a hangover was not high up on the list of things I like to do.  About half an hour later we were landing, very roughly I might add, in Heathrow

            “Come on, mates,” Liam said grabbing his bring-on. We trudged out of the plane and were rushed to a car waiting behind the airport. We drove to our current flats in a matter of minutes with a police escort. Our tour had taken us to the heart of England for the moment and we would probably stay in London for the rest of the summer. We walked into the two-story flat and raced up the stairs to the rooms.

“Mine!” I called racing towards the largest room hearing a chorus of doors closing and arguing over who got which room. I sighed and plopped down on the bed. The restful quite lasted all of two seconds before Niall and Harry barged into my room.

“Damn,” Niall said in his Irish accent which made it seem like he said “Dan” instead.  I laughed, my room had a beige and black theme to it. It had its own full bath and walk-in closet, there was a full wall made up of windows leading out to a balcony with a built-in hot tub. I took from their faces that they didn’t have most of that in their rooms. Yay!

“C’mon mate, Paul got us Nandos!” Harry said running out of the room followed swiftly by Niall. I chased after them knowing how much they ate and I was hungry after the long flight.

Maggie POV

            “All packed?” Brendon asked. That boy probably had more bags than Lissy and I combined, and we always over packed.

            “Brendon! We’re going to London for two weeks, not two years,” I laughed at the five stuffed suitcases he brought from the taxi. He came over and gave me a bear hug, lifting me off the ground and waving me around in the air. “Stop,” I laughed again, I may be short but I'm not a fan of being picked up.

            “Hey you never know,” he shrugged. I knew he was going to go shopping a lot as well. Lord knows where he would fit it in his over-packed suitcases. He looked at his phone to check the time, ten ‘til midnight. “Shit we gotta go,” he raced into the building yelling for Lissy to hurry up.

            “I'm coming, I'm coming, keep your pants on.” She sighed dragging her two suitcases and carry-on down the front steps. We caught a new cab and hauled ass to the airport to be there in time for our flight. The cab driver almost broke his back unloading all of our bags. We rushed into JFK, loaded our bags, and made it through security with one hour left. Brendon and I left Lissy with the rest of our bags and went to get a Starbucks Coffee. I loved Starbucks; I could live off of their mochachinos.

            “Flight 401 to London has begun boarding” a perky voice came on over the intercom. We raced back to Lissy who was already in line, we showed the attendant our passports and tickets and boarded.

            “Have I ever mentioned how much I love your parents?” Lissy exclaimed as she sunk into the plush first-class seats. My mom’s roommate, Kelsi, had gotten the tickets from her company and when she gave them to us we jumped up and down like little kids thanking her.

            “Mmm, and Kelsi,” Brendon said sitting next to me, our seats across from Lissy. I laughed. I was so glad they could come with me, this really was going to be the best vacation ever!

            “Passengers please buckle your seatbelts and flight attendants please prepare for takeoff” the same overly perky voice said. The ground started to move beneath us and I grabbed hold of Brendon. I hate, hate, HATED flying. This was going to be one hell of a horrible 10-hour flight.

ok so finally getting into the story! thx everyone for reading and please comment and vote! <3 hope you enjoy, i do need to edit and fix grammar in the last few pages so ill probally do that soon :)