Love You Li

watch the vid on the side! ===> ik its like totally made up but they are such good friends... ther just normal people... but i died laughing at it! <3

              “I have a date with Harry fucking Styles, Lissy where the hell are you?!” screamed running all around the house looking for her. I finally found her outside on the phone.

           “Yeah, no I swear he wasn’t wearing anything, yeah just jogging down the street…” I ripped the phone away from her hearing a chorus of “Hey!”s. I looked down at the caller ID and smirked.

           “Hey Li, I like totally love you and all!” I said in a high pitched girly voice.

           “OMG like me too!” he said trying to mimic my voice but failing completely. I laughed.

           “Come on babe lets like get married I like totally love you and all,” I said in the funny voice again.

           “Harry, Maggie loves me instead, sorry!” he shouted away from the phone and I heard feet running towards it.

           “It’s OK Hazza, I still love you,” I heard someone, Louis, say to Harry. Serious bromance. I laughed and handed Lissy back the phone.           

           “Hey Liam, yeah she’s an idiot,” I gasped in mock offence. “Love you!” she screamed back at me before returning to the call. “I don’t know, oh really?” she turned around and smirked at me. “Talk to you later, Li. Bye,” she hung up and stalked towards me like a hungry jungle cat. I turned around and ran back to my room for dear life.

           “Magnolia, why did you not tell me you have a date with Harry!” she pounded on my door.

           “I tried,” I yelled back. “You were in la la land with Liam,”

           “Well what time to do you have to be ready at?” She was changing the topic but I knew I would get back at her later.

           “He said to be ready by seven and to wear something nice.”

           “Well shit that gives us like four hours, and we still have to shop and everything!” she screamed and started running in circles as if trying to accomplish something. I grabbed her arm and held her still until she calmed down.

           “I know, Lis, well lets go shopping now and I can shower and everything when we get back, I only really need a dress, right?”

           “Just a dress!?” she screamed again. “You don’t need ‘just a dress’ you need a perfect dress. Hon, you’re living half the dreams of girls everywhere!”

           “Ok, alright calm down. Let me get changed and eat then we can go,” I was proud of myself for sounding so calm because on the inside I was freaking out just as much as Lissy.

           “Well hurry,” she said and sighed, leaving me to my wardrobe. I collapsed on the bed and finally squealed like I had wanted to the first time I realized who they were. And now I had a date with Harry… the amazing Harry.

reallly short chapter ik but it leads up 2 the plot! yay plot starting! <3 ok so prepare 4 some major shopping.... PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT! can i have 1 comment 4 my next story 2 b updated?