Goodbyes

SORRY IF THIS IS BORING....yay! lol ill try to upload a lot before school starts for me.... thanks for all the votes and reads! i cant believe im almost at 2,000! i remeber just hoping for 100! aww! <3

           “Liam, don’t look at me like that,” Lissy addressed the boy who would not drop her hand.

           “I can’t, I'm going to miss you too much,” I never understood why he never asked her out. She tried explaining that she didn’t want hate for dating 1/5 of One Direction. I could understand that, I had to block my twitter newsfeed from people wishing me to die, just for being around Harry. Ah Harry, the phone conversation had gone well, I told him I wasn’t mad anymore. He explained that when he saw Louis and me kissing he understood how I felt. I asked him to meet us at the airport to say goodbye and he agreed. I wasn’t going to leave London without closure.

           “When does your flight leave again?” Niall asked.

           “Around 12:30,” I sighed, that was only two hours away. A car had come to pick us up but the boys insisted on seeing us off at the airport, not to our surprise. The car ride had been silent and full of tension. I still hadn’t talked to Louis much since I overheard him and Liam talking. His comment had struck me at a low point and it hurt. I knew I could forgive him as well but I couldn’t forget what he said.

           “Wait so he actually said that?” Lissy asked when I told her earlier that day once i had called Harry.

           “Yeah, he regretted kissing me,” I sighed putting more clothes into my suitcase. The guys still hadn’t come back and wouldn’t for another hour.

           “Wow, earlier it looked like he would have done anything just to kiss you,” She said in her no-nonsense tone.

           “Wait what?” I stopped folding and looked up at her.

           “Yeah, you didn’t see the looks he gave you while you were dating, um,”

           “Harry,” I finished for her. “It’s ok I worked thing out with him. And besides Lou is just a friend, neither of us wants anything more. He practically said that saying he regretted being with me. Am I really that horrible of a person that he’d regret being with me?”

           “No honey, he’s just probably confused.”

           “Whatever, after today I don’t really want to see them again, it’d be too painful,”

           “You don’t mean that,” she looked concerned.

           “Yeah I do, they’ll probably move on, like I said, to another hot blonde and forget all about me.”

           “No, they won’t,” I just shrugged and went back to my packing. She sighed, knowing my mind was set, and did the same.

           “Earth to Maggie,” someone shouted in my ear and I snapped out of my memory.

           “What Lou,” I was irritated and my tone showed it.

           “Sorry,” he slumped back. I had hurt his feelings but I didn’t really care. “We just asked who you were going to miss the most,”

           “Oh, um, I don’t know, I love you all so much I can’t choose,” he looked depressed by my choice, but it was true. How could they possibly expect me to choose between 5 of my best friends? Yes 5, I already explained this to you jeesh.