The Healing Power of a...

sorry for the long wait time but i promise its good! <3

vote

fan

COMMENT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayn POV

           “Wait Maggie!” I yelled after her as she walked out the doors. Jacob started to cry so I picked him up in a hug. “What was that about?” I asked Lissy who looked just a furious. She was about to break her mobile texting someone and pushing down on the buttons with a lot of force.

           “Liam…” She growled to herself and I sighed, that lad would have an angry girl on his hands in a matter of seconds.

           “Lis,” I put my hand out like I was approaching a wild animal which she was starting to resemble. “What happened?”

           “Harrys a fucking asshole, that’s what.” She whisper yelled.

           “Yeah for the kiss thing before,” I said in a dull tone, I mean come on, that was old news.

           “Yeah and the second kiss and the fact he still doesn’t understand that he can’t just go around with all of these other girls and expect Maggie to come crawling back.” She explained.

           “The second kiss?” how could she have seen that? I made sure I was standing in her view.

           “Why do you sound so surprised, I mean u said ‘you saw’ to her,” she tried to intimidate my voice and in a normal situation I would have laughed, but not now.

           “Yeah I thought she saw the publicity thing,” I reached into my trouser pocket looking for my mobile but it wasn’t there.

           “Here,” she said quietly handing me my phone.

           “Thanks,” I replied in a tired tone.

           “So wait what publicity thing?” she asked back at normal volume but still holding a tone of tiredness.

           “The thing with Harry and Jasmine,” I pulled up the article on my phone and showed it to her.

           “So now harry has three girls, why doesn’t that surprise me,” she huffed.

           “No! This,” I pointed to my phone, “Is just a scam made up when Maggie left. We were shooting a new video for this charity we’re doing and the producer brought along his daughter. His sixteen year-old daughter, that has a boyfriend, and got lost on set. Harry was just showing her around but when the photos leaked our management wanted us to keep up the act. Not to deny it but not to confirm it either. They didn’t want another ‘Maggie problem’.” I put air quotes around those horrid words. Our manager had just spat them out, like she was nobody, just a problem to the band. Lissy’s face softened and she began to cry.

           “But...” she choked out and I pulled her into my arms. I would never tell Liam this but the first time I had seen her, I had fallen for her; hard. Just holding her and having her soft hair fall onto my face was enough to send me over the edge. I had to remind myself that she was Liam’s, and he was one of my best mates.

           “Hey, that still doesn’t excuse what happened with Harper,” ugh, that anorexic slut as I had once heard Lissy call her.

           “No, it really doesn’t.” she looked up into my eyes and held there for probably longer then she should’ve. I felt myself leaning in and didn’t have enough self-restraint in the world to stop. And I didn’t want to, fuck Liam, I told myself. This was my time.

           “Zaynnnnnnnnn!” Jacob tugged on my leg and I didn't know whether to be relieved to pissed. The look on her face said relief but the look in her eyes was pure passion.

           “Um,” I looked at her apologetically and she blushed.

           “What’s up little man?” She asked crouching down to his level.

           “Was he about to kiss you?” Jacob asked innocently.

           “No mate, she just had something in her eye,” I said coming to her rescue as she looked to be fumbling with words.

           “Oh. Can I go play with the Power Rangers?” He asked innocently. Lissy and I both nodded and he ran away in a happy pursuit of his new toy. Thank god he bought my excuse, there was nothing, I mean nothing, worse than having a four year-old telling everyone that you kissed someone.

           “Hey,” I hip checked her. “Race ya there!” I yelled already running in the direction Jacob had gone.

           “Good luck pretty boy,” she laughed and ran ahead of me.

           “No you don’t!” I yelled as I tried to catch up to her but failed miserably. She ran out of my sight around the corner and I couldn’t see her anymore. My phone buzzed in my pocket and I looked down only to tumble over my own two feet and land hard on my arse. I sighed and took out my phone to look at the message.

           Come on pretty boy, don’t you want that kiss? xxx Lis

           I swallowed the lump in my throat and pulled myself back up. I sped around the corner only to land hard again on my butt. Ouch! I realized I had taken someone down with me and was now sitting on them.

           “Sorry Lis,” I said spotting her trademark blue eyes poking out from under perfect blonde hair.

           “Ow!” She said holding her head and arm.

           “Are you alright, God what did I do to you,” I kissed her head quickly, smelling strawberries.

           “It’s ok, nothing a get better kiss won’t solve.” She said referring to her head that she was no longer clutching.

           “Oh yeah, where else does it hurt?’ I asked with a smirk.

           “Here” she said pointed to a red spot on her left arm. I kissed it softly and felt her shiver.

           “Anywhere else?” I asked and she smirked.

           “Here,” she said pointing to her cheek. I kissed it a bit more than the obviously hurt places.

           “Ouch,” she muttered.

           “Oh god Lis I'm so sorry,” I said pulling away.

           “Don’t be,” she wrapped her arms around my neck and bringing my mouth down to hers. I stood still for a moment not sure how to react but the moment her tongue traced along my lip I moaned and she deepened the kiss into a full snog.

           Flash

           Flash, click, flash

           “Oh shit,” we both said at the same time and broke apart. The damn Paps was my first thought but I turned around to see about twenty teen girls with their phones pointed at us. Shit, worse shit.