Complicated Poo

“Hello? Maggie is that you?” Kelsi picked up the phone.

           “Yeah, I'm so sorry I'm not home, we got kind of caught up.” I gushed hopping she wouldn’t be too mad; I mean it was our first full day in London and we were already breaking rules.

           “Oh sweetheart, I'm sorry, I was going to call you sooner, and I had to take the double shift tonight. That means ill probably be home around 2, do you think you can be home by then?” I sighed in relief.

           “Yes, see you then.”

           “Be safe Honey, I’ll see at home.” She said and hung up. I thanked God she wasn’t mad at me. I nodded to Lissy and Brendon behind me, telling them we were in the clear. During the phone call everyone had signed my fiber cast. I looked down and read some of the comments and laughed.

           Stop slipping; you might really get hurt ;) xx Louis

           Does this mean we have to carry you everywhere? No fair! – Zayn

           Food solves all problems, are you hungry? Nialler x

           Feel better <3 Liam

           Attention whore. LOVE YOU <3 <3 Lis

           Is my baby broken? B and J 4 u <3 Brenny

           I loved my friends. Did I really just call One Direction my friends? It sounded so surreal, like something out of a fairytale, well one of Dani’s fairytales.

           “Well guys, we should probably get back home before Kelsi has a panic attack. Thanks for everything.” I tried to stand up but the cast made me unsteady and I fell into the awaiting arms of one Harry Styles. I really had to stop doing that!

           “Nuh, uh, you’re not going anywhere missy.” Harry scolded and carried me back over to my spot on the couch and elevated my foot. “You can barely walk and if you do make it down the lift you’ll be attacked by fans. You’re staying right here.” He said with a pouty face and I laughed. He whipped out his phone and took a picture of my cast with all the messages on it.

           ‘What’s your Twitter?” Niall asked.

           “Maggiebearr23” I said as they all typed it into their phones. Mine dinged a minute later with five new follows and two new tweets.

           @Harry_Styles is following you

           @Louis_Tomlinson is following you

           @NiallOfficial is following you

           @Real_Liam_Payne is following you

           @ZaynMalik is following you

           Harry_Styles: @Maggiebearr23 Aww what happened to your foot babe?

           Louis_Tomlinson: @Maggiebearr23 hope B and J stands for Ben and Jerry’s #TooTired

           I looked up at all of them in amazement. My phone started buzzing like crazy with new followers so I just turned it on silent. Who knew the effect these boys could have by simply following someone.

           “So are you going to sit there and stare at us or are we going to do something?” Niall asked in his adorable accent.

            “I want to watch a movie!” Louis demanded like a child and I laughed.