Dating?

2 votes 4 next upload! PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

   “Danni!” Kelsi yelled running to hug her daughter at the airport.

           “Mom,” Danielle said embarrassed but clearly glad to see each other. They hugged and I felt awkward standing off to the side. Danielle looked up from her mom and stared me down. She had changed since the last time I saw her. She had grown out of her awkward twelve year-old self, she had wavy dark brown hair, dark eyes and pale skin. She was shorter than me standing at about 5’5 if I had to guess.

           “Hi Danielle, you probably don’t remember me,” I walked towards her.

           “Of course I do Maggie! Wow when did you become hot?” I laughed at her bluntness and hugged her. She had a heavy British accent that originated from the greater London area. I had learned that like different American accents, there were different British accents based on location in the country. Kelsi didn’t have much of an accent as for only living here for 15 years but Danni had lived here almost her whole life.

           “Speak for yourself, kid,” she really had become beautiful. We got her bags and walked back out to the car and drove home.

           “So Maggie why don’t you tell Danni about your new friends,” Kelsi said winking from the front seat. I blushed and looked out the window.

           “There nobody,” Kelsi knew that I had a group of new friends and that I liked one of them but I was secretly glad she didn’t know that they were One Direction. When they had come on the radio while we were driving here she knew every lyric. I guess that’s what happens when you have a teenage daughter that likes them so much.

           “But aren’t you dating one, Harry, or is it Haydon,” I wasn’t trying to hide the guys, but I wanted to surprise Danni.

           “His name’s Harry, and yeah he asked me out on a date,” I blushed, glad they couldn’t see me.

           “Oh mum, that remind me,” Danni spoke up saving me. “One Direction’s in town and I really want to see them, I think there doing a CD signing downtown in like three days, can I pleeeeease go?” she stretched out the word.

           “I don’t see why not,” Kelsi agreed, turning her attention back to the road.

           “Have you heard of them?” Danni asked me.

           “Yeah they seem really sweet,” I didn’t exactly lie.

           ‘I know, they are, Harry’s my favorite because of his hair but I love Niall too, he’s soooo funny, but not as funny as Louis. Oh and Liam is soooo hot, and Zayn, I love that total mysterious thing he has going on.” she rambled on and on until we finally reached home. We put her bags back in her room then went to the kitchen so she could tell us about her camp. She started to talk about all the friends she had made and they boy she met and really liked. It was great to have her around. I never had a little sister and I felt like she was as close as I had. She noticed the flowers that were still lying on the side table.

           “OH pretty flowers, Maggie are those for you?” Kelsi asked, noticing them as well.

           “Um, yeah, Harry got them for me,” I blushed.

           “No way, it says these are from a…” she read the receipt and screamed louder than should be humanly possible. “EDWARD STYLES, HARRY EDWARD STYLES! YOU’RE DATING THE HARRY STYLES!” I thought she was going to hug me, but she through the flowers on the ground and slapped me across the face.