Actress

OK SO I LIED (nooo!) I DIDNT GET 5 VOTES ON THE LAST ONE I POSTED LIKE AN HOUR AGO! BUT I WAS JUST SO EXCITED TO POST THIS ONE!!!!!! you muffins owe me! :P

can i get to 850 reads???? PLZZZZZZZZ

Let me see you put your hearts up, yeah
If we give a little love, maybe we can change the world

You think you're so small
Like you're itty bitty.
Just one match in the lights of the city
Walking by strangers on the side of the street
Like a quarter in a cup'll get 'em up on their feet, like
You think you're never gonna make your mark
Sit back and watch the world while it falls apart, like
Out of sight, out of mind, like, like
It's just a waste of time,
Like, like, like

Hey yeah yeah yeah yeah
Hey yeah yeah
If we give a little love
Maybe we can change the world
I said
Hey yeah yeah yeah yeah
Hey yeah yeah
Sing it if you're with me
All you boys and all you girls

Let me see you put your hearts up, yeah
If we give a little love maybe we can change the world (change the world)

Wish in a well shooting star in the sky
We can do anything if we try
Can't resurrect Gandhi, resurrect king
But if we put our heads together
We can do anything like
You don't have to be a billionaire
You don't have to have much to show how much you care
Like give a wink, give a kiss
Like give a little happiness
Like like like

           Arianna Grande blared though the speakers and I lost myself in the song. I was almost thought the song when I remembered hearing something about Harry liking Arianna, my face grew cold and I looked at my wrists, hoping their pain would fulfill my need for it now. Zayn saw me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

           “Turn it off,” he said, looking into my eyes.

           “Why, I like this song?” Niall protested.

           “I'm not joking mate, turn it off,” he said harshly and Niall jumped and turned it off. “Are you alright? We can turn around,” he said and I could tell he didn’t want to. The boys looked at him with shock but he ignored them.

           “No way, I'm fine, let’s just go and have a fun time.” I forced a smile which turned into a real one when Louis made a monkey face behind Zayn’s head. He looked scared for a minute and whipped out a comb and mirror from god knows where and fixed his already perfect hair.

           “Zayn, why are you making goo-goo eyes at my snog-buddy?” Louis asked, dropping his monkey face.

           “Snog-buddy?” I asked with laughter in my eyes.

           “Well it’s either that or fuck-buddies, take your pick,”

           “Whoa,” Liam said from the seats across from us and I burst out laughing. We hadn’t done anything but kiss, but he didn’t know that.

           “Well I don’t know, we have done both,” I tapped my chin and winked at him, hoping it looked seductive but made him understand to play along.

           “True, well which was first?” He got the message and winked back. Everybody’s moths were open for a squirrel to climb in. What, squirrels don’t climb inside mouths? Well maybe special squirrels did!

           “I don’t remember, you were naked first, but that’s all I can remember, it’s a total blur now,” I was trying to hold back laugher as my story got more and more elaborate.

           “No, love, I believe it was you who was naked first, you were begging me to join you,” Zayn Louis and I were in the back seat and Liam Lissy and Niall were in the ones in front of us. Both girls were in the middle and I felt like a human sandwich. I was hungry, give me a break. Well not hungry enough to eat a squirrel…

           “Lou, don’t lie, just be proud that the big ass you tow around has a counterpart in front.” This was getting really fun! Of course Lou had to ruin it by laughing his head off, and I followed. I couldn’t keep it in anymore, everyone’s faces were priceless. Louis apparently had the same idea and took a few pictures quickly. I saw him tweeting them and my phone vibrated from my butt. I had finally remembered it; I gave myself a mental pat on the back.

           @Louis_Tomlinson: dirty thought faces of the lads, good acting @Maggiebearr23.

           I laughed as it instantly got thousands of RT. I was still laughing so hard I was crying, and I thought Louis would be on the floor is it hadn’t been for his seatbelt.

           “You did not just make that up! You conniving bitches!” Lissy said joining in our laughs. I shook my head.

           “Nope, total improv,” I wiped my tears away.

           “No way,” Niall was in awe and Zayn was still looking at me like I had two heads.

           “Totally, I had no idea what she was doing until she winked,” Louis pointed to me and I blushed and put my hands up.

           “So how do you know what size it is?” Liam said with a smirk.

           “Size what is… oh that, um I don’t, I made it up?” I blushed, even though I was telling the truth it felt like a lie.

           “She’s biting her lip! She’s totally lying, Mag you dirty girl!” Thanks Lissy, best friends can read each other like a book.

           “No way, when? And you let me watch you change,” Zayn had clearly snapped out of his trance and was making me blush more. Everyone looked at us and I laughed.

           “Ok one, I haven’t seen him naked, despite what the tabloids say, and two you didn’t leave, you wanted to watch me.” I winked and he gave me a cheeky smile. See, I was picking up on the London lingo.

           “We’re here,” Paul said from the front, shit I didn’t know he was driving us, and he had heard everything we had said.

           ‘Thanks Paul,” I blushed and looked down. A hand came into my vision with a peace sign tattooed on the wrist. I noticed small scars running down it and I looked up at Zayn.

           “Strong,” he reminded me and we climbed out of the car, hand in hand.

           “What part of snog/fuck-buddies do you not understand Zaynnie!” Louis complained. I sighed and jumped on his back. He spread his arms and made airplane noises, running around in circles. I looked over and Liam was giving Lissy a piggyback too, aww! Zayn looked at Niall and the overstuffed Irish boy hopped on his back. I was laughing with my arms wrapped securely around Louis’s neck. When we got closer to the main gate the boys put us down and got out Ray Bands and put their hoods up. I wanted to blend in as well because of all the pictures of me and Harry hanging out, and the more recent videos of me and Louis shopping.

           “Here,” Liam handed me and Lissy an extra pair of glasses and I put them on.

           “Wait, it needs something,” Louis said, his hands making a square like a director would. He took something out of his sweatshirt pocket and shoved it in my mouth. It was a binky.

           “Hey, Lou, where’d the binky come from?” I asked, taking it out of my mouth. He just shrugged his shoulders and I shoved it in his mouth.

           “Hey! I don’t want your left over spit,” he said around the baby toy.

           “You didn’t mind when I was my tongue,” I slapped my hand over my mouth and Niall wolf whistled. I blushed a deep crimson and Louis stuck his tongue out and wiggled it. I tried sticking it back in and he ended up frenching my finger.

           “Lou! Let it go,” I pulled my finger out of his saliva chambers and wiped it on his shirt.

           “Shall we?” Liam asked taking Lissy’s hand, intertwining their fingers.

           “Yeah, I smell popcorn,” Niall said excitedly and I laughed, that boy and his food.