Jack Attack!

AHHHH! SO. MUCH. SUPPORT!!!!!!!!! I WAS SUPPOSED 2 PEOMOTE A STORY HERE: OH YEAH HOW COULD I FORGET IT! ITS AMAZING!

MEETING AT SUNSET!

if u dont know the band At Sunset... you havent lived... ill post a pic of them on the side and their new video... so the order from left to right goes 

Jae, Harrison, Andrew

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

           “I’ll never let go,” Rose promised Jack and I started up a fresh new set of tears. This movie got to me every time. It was about 4am but I didn’t care, anytime was Titanic time. After listening to the main song of the movie I just had to watch it. Liam called a few times asking if I was ok. I faked innocence and asked if there was any reason I shouldn’t be. I told him I hung up after the girl came in and figured that they needed some privacy. Then I did the one thing that hurt the most, I asked who she was. He said nobody and hung up swiftly.

           “Maggie!” Lissy pounded on the wall between our rooms. “Stop blubbering like a walrus and go to sleep!” She has no sympathy before 9am. I swear I could be like dead or bloody at 8:59 and she wouldn’t care but once the second hand moves, boom she cares.

           “Shhh, I'm trying to watch the movie!” I yell back.

           “Oh what movie?” she pops her head into my room, looking awake and excited.

           “Titanic,” I saw, not turning away from the TV.

           “No I hate this part!” she says hiding her head into my shoulder. She couldn’t stand sad love stories, the same way I couldn’t stand scary movie. Like Sweeny Todd, I realize the blood looks like ketchup but its Harry Potter and Pirates of the Caribbean on steroids! Only it’s without Orlando Bloom or Rupert Grint, ah the hot boys. Hot, British, boys. Shit, stop thinking about them Maggie!

           “I know, I need a Jack, HES SOOOOO HOOOT!” I complain.

           “But you’re not Rose,” she points out running my dream.

           “Yeah well then Jack can be named Frank for all I care. I want Leo!” Leonardo DeCaprio, I had a huge crush on him until he turned like 40 and got old. Oh yea, and was in shutter island, again, scary movie. (AN: that movie was filmed in my town at the shutdown hospital! So was this new movie with Kate Winslet, it’s called Labor Day, coming soon to a theater near you in 2013! My bro was a background in the Friendly’s scene!) (NO JOKE!)

           “I know girley,” she said petting my head like I was a cat.

           “It’s over, you can look,” I joked. I looked out the window at the rays of sun just peeking out from behind the orange and pink clouds. Just then my stomach growled unattractively.

           “Mickey Ds time!” Lissy jumped up. “Come on, Brendon slept over, we can go grab some grub and bring it back here.” She said walking out the door of my room.

           “Lemme get dressed!” I protested. I was wearing my Jack Wills pink boxers and a grey V-neck. I threw on some sweatpants and my white TOMs, rushing after Lissy who was already out of the apartment.

           “Girl, you look awesome,” she said as I raked my fingers through my messy hair. She was wearing a Lifeguard sweatshirt and white athletic shorts with black converse. She looked like an actual lifeguard.