Naked Photos?

So yay!  PLEASE PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT! I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER! LEAVE BOOKS YOU WANT TO BE ADVERTIZED BELOW AND ILL TRY 2 SPREAD THE WORD! 

FIVE DAYS LATER

           The surprise party had been great, we had invited her friend Tommy from camp and he had asked her out at the end of the party. He was really cute, for a sixteen year-old. Liam and Lissy were still flirting with each other, and had even kissed, but she refused to admit that it was a relationship. Niall and the girl hadn’t worked out because it turned out she had a boyfriend and he had been upset for the next few days. That poor boy deserved the best girl in the world, not to be used by some blonde bitch. Harry and I were going strong, considering I had spent almost every night since then at his house. We hadn’t done anything other than kissing and touching really but I could feel myself falling for him hard. We had another date tonight, and hopefully I could figure out how to keep in touch with him when I left London in three days. I really didn’t want to leave, I loved being here with the boys, and they were all great friends now, especially Louis. He was taking me out shopping today so we could talk and get an outfit for tonight. I heard the bell ring and jumped from my bed with my laptop to get the door. I ran and almost knocked over the vase that held my roses I had received from Harry after our first date. The white rose stuck out of the bunch and I smiled at it. I had never really understood why I got that one but it was so pretty.

           “Lewis!” I screamed jumping into the boy’s arms. It seemed like whenever you screamed one of the boy’s names the paps were automatically there. There had been a nice spread in newspapers and magazines about me and Harry, of course half of the world hated me but I didn’t care. Louis smiled and hugged me back, spinning me around. He smiled down at me and pecked my cheek in the way a friend would. I looked up into his icy blue eyes and felt myself smiling. I had started calling him Lewis whenever we were out in public because it drew less attention when he was wearing his disguise.

           “Ready love?” he asked setting me down.

           “Yep, let me grab my purse,” I started but he grabbed my outstretched hand.

           “My treat,” he said winking. I blushed and followed him out to his car, I realized that all the boys winked but only Louis made me blush, I didn’t know why, maybe it was because I knew him the best besides Harry. We started the drive to the mall outside of the city and listening to music. Use Somebody came on and I started to laugh; this was one of Louis’s favorite songs to sing.

I've been roaming around, I was looking down at all I see
Painted faces fill the places I can't reach
You know that I could use somebody

           I started to sing, very badly I might add, and Louis joined in.

Someone like you and all you know and how you speak
Countless lovers under cover of the street
You know that I could use somebody
Someone like you

Off in the night while you live it up I'm off to sleep
Waging wars to shake the poet and the beat
I hope it's gonna make you notice

He sang the normal words and I just screamed “oh!” in time to the song.

Someone like me, someone like me
Someone like me, somebody

I'm ready now, I'm ready now
I'm ready now

I was dancing around in the passenger seat, well, attempting to, I'm pretty sure it looked like I was trying to get away from a mouse.

Someone like you, somebody

I've been roaming around, I was looking down at all I see