Amuse-me Park

thanks for all the reads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhh!!!!!!! asdfghjkl SO ANNYWAYZ! 1,100  (in total) READS, 5 VOTES AND 3 COMMENTS FOR NEXT UPLOAD! im picky! :P          

             “I wanna go on the Ferris wheel!” Louis pouted like a child.

           “I think we should go on that last, you know like it was the first kind of thing we did together, and it would be cool if it was the last thing we did.” Lissy frowned; I knew she really didn’t want to leave.

           “Hey, don’t frown,” Liam said and pecked her on the lips lightly. She would probably miss him the most.

           “So, what now?” Zayn had me on his back. Whenever he talked his back vibrated and made me giggle.

           “Cotton candy?” Niall suggested.

           “We just had that, and when we came in. come on I want to go on a fun ride!”

           “OH! Look a tunnel of love!” Louis jumped up and down, pointing to a smaller area of the park. He looked at Liam and Lissy, wiggling his eyebrows. Lissy snorted and Liam blushed slightly.

           “How about we do something all of us can do Louis.” As much as I loved the idea of Liam and Lissy getting together, just seeing all of the happy couples would make me sad.

           “I see those teacup rides they have in Disney World!” Zayn took off with me in that general direction.

           “Two per cup please,” the bored looking man who ran the ride said to us.

           “I call Niall!” Louis screeched and grabbed the blonde boy’s hand.

           “So I guess it’s me and Lissy, Louis and Niall, then Maggie and Zayn,” Liam said, ticking off people on his hands. I was glad it was a school day here because not many people were in lines. We all got into a cup and grabbed the wheel in the center. We were in a purple cup, Lissy and Liam were in a green one, and Louis and Niall were in an orange one. I looked at Zayn when the cups started and grabbed his hand as we spun around wildly. My hair was whipping everywhere and at first Zayn tried to keep his under control but gave up, just letting it fly around. We were laughing uncontrollably and I had totally forgotten about Harry. Brendon was going to come with us but he decided to spend the day with Damien; he said he would come to the states to visit us soon and I was glad. That boy was so sweet!

           “That was so much fun!” I yelled when we got off, I tried walking forward but fell and landed hard on my ass. I giggled at my clumsiness and sat up. I was still spinning from the teacup ride. Someone with three heads gave me their hand and hoisted me up then put me on their back. I smelled honey and French fries, err, chips. Niall!

           ‘Take me away my little leprechaun!” I laughed and he ran with me on his back. We ended up going on the Tunnel of Love, only to laugh at everything in it. Lissy and Liam were in their own world there, they held hands the entire time. Louis and Niall had the funny idea of looking like they were making out when we exited the tunnel. The operator’s face was priceless. The sun was setting and we decided to go on the Ferris wheel before calling it a day. Half way up I was already in tears. I was sitting with Louis and Zayn, out legs dangling over Liam Lissy and Niall. I looked out over at the sunset and remembered how I had met all of the boys.

           “Why are you crying love?” Louis asked, putting a comforting arm around my shoulders.

           “I'm going to miss you all so much,” I put my head on his shoulder. Zayn grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. I felt so comfortable with them; we reached the top and lurched to a stop like we did whenever anyone got off. I sat there for a moment and just enjoyed the view, when we didn’t move again I looked down nervously. Someone with a bullhorn was yelling up but we were too high up to hear.