Truth or Dare for Real

i love everyone who has voted or commented or watevs!!!!!!!!!!! 3 votes 1,500 reads, and 2 comments! for next upload! <3 THIS IS FOR THE 3 PEOPLE WHO WERE THE 1ST TO COMMENT ON THE LAST CHAPTER... U WERE WAITING FOR THAT ONE VOTE 4 ME 2 UPDATE! <3

 one last thing: COMMENT ON THE COVER CHANGE BELOW! I CAN ALWAYS CHANGE IT BACK

           "Maggie, truth or dare?” this time Louis chose me to go first. The rules were if you didn’t answer a truth you had to do a penalty dare and if you chickened out on a dare you had to sleep naked.

           “Erm, truth,” no way was I doing a dare after that dream I had.

           “Which one of us would you have sex with if you had to,” he looked like a giddy child but I knew what I would answer to that, and he wouldn’t like it.

           “That’s easy, it would be,” I paused for dramatic affect, seeing all of their faces light up. “Lissy,” she and I burst into a fit of giggles as their entire faces fell.

           ‘Not true,” Niall protested.

           “Sorry but it’s the truth, I love this little blonde one,” I pecked her cheek and she smiled like the Cheshire cat.

           “What about this little blonde one,” he pointed to himself.

           “Little?” I held up my pinky, the rest of the boys broke into hysterics and Niall blushed.

           “Ok my turn, um Liam, truth or dare,” he looked caught off guard, good.

           “Dare,” he said trying to remain calm but I could see his Adam’s apple bob up and down.

           “I dare you to go into my room and have seven minutes of heaven with Lissy,” that boy had set himself up. He gulped and stood up, offering his hand to Lissy. I sent her a wink and started the timer on my phone. We all got up and pressed our ears to the door. I heard sucking noises after a few moments and I figured they were kissing. I heard the bed start to squeak and my eyes widened. I looked at my phone; they had about three minutes left. The squeaking got a rhythm to it and I looked at the boys trying to contain their laughter. The squeaking stopped for a moment and I heard murmuring. I was about to laugh but Niall broke first.

           “Liam, I hope you used protection,” he yell-laughed and I heard laughing from the other side of the door. It swung open and we fell to the ground at Liam’s feet. Lissy was sitting on her bed, smiling smugly at us. Her hair was kind of messed up and her lips slightly redder.

           “Hey Lis, your shirt’s on backwards,” I laughed at her and she looked down embarrassed. The guys and I broke out laughing again; Liam looked like a giant mad tomato. She raced to the bathroom; we all got up and walked back to the couch. Lissy joined us a minute later, with her shirt on the correct way.

           “I will kill all of you,” she whispered which only made us laugh again.

           “Alright Maggie, truth or dare?’ Liam looked at me but I just shook my head.

           “You can’t choose me again, I just went!” I smiled, knowing he was beat.

           “Fine, Louis, truth or dare,” he winked at me and it was my turn to gulp.

           “Truth,” thank god, Liam looked like he really wanted a dare. Lissy whispered something in his ear and he smiled.

           “Louis, how far do you want to go with Maggie?” my face turned white and I refused to make eye contact with him.