I'm on a Boat

WARNING: LOTS OF KISSING IN THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!! U WERE WARNED! :p

           Maggie, Nathan is going to drive you to our date, see you soon <3—Harry

           I blushed and followed the driver, Nathan, out to a stretch limo that was parked on the curb. My mouth fell open when Nathan opened the door for me. I thought it was some kind of mistake; I had never ridden in a limo before. I looked inside and saw another rose on the seat with another note attached.

           Surprise, now no guessing where our date is <3 – Harry

           The car pulled out to the streets and I watched them rush by, trying to guess where we were headed basted on my limited knowledge of the city. The drive too half an hour and by the end I was very curious and very hungry. The driver pulled into an empty lot of a small out-of-city park. He came around and opened my door and I saw another rose on the ground, where was I going?

           Almost there, love, just follow the roses. <3 – Harry

           There was a trail of rose petals heading off into the park so I thanked Nathan and followed them along the grass. The trail was only a short walk through the park and down to a boat dock. I gasped at the sight that was before my eyes. There was one boat decorated in candles and a rose was at the entrance to the docks.

           A beautiful sight for a beautiful girl <3 – Harry

            Ok a bit cheesy but very effective, I blushed and walked over to the boat and a smiling Harry greeted me. He was dressed in dress slacks and a white button up polo from Jack Wills, holding another rose. He was even more handsome in the dimly lit area. I walked over to him, barely containing my excitement, feeling the butterflies go on hyper drive in my stomach, and he smiled even more with each step I took. The boat wasn’t huge but it was much bigger then the small dingy my father once owned. It had a deck set up as a dining room and was covered in rose petals. I practically ran into his arms and hugged him, it was so beautiful!

           “I take it you like it?” he teased hugging me back. I breathed in smelling his trademark scent, almond and beach mixed with something that was entirely Harry. He held me back to take a look at me and whistled.

           “I take it you like it?” I teased back and he nodded profusely which made me giggle.

Harry POV

           When Maggie arrived I had to do a double take, I had known she was beautiful but she was beyond amazing tonight. Her dress was perfect and showed off her figure to perfection. Her green eyes lit up when she saw me and I was so glad I had run into her that night. I had actually seen her earlier that night but thought she was with her boyfriend who turned out to be Brendon. God I hoped she didn’t have a boyfriend, but based on how she kissed me the other day, I had a pretty good feeling she didn’t. She didn’t seem like the type of girl to go around cheating on her boyfriend, at least I hoped.

           She ran over to me and through her arms around my neck and I could only hug her back. She smelled like strawberry shampoo and fit perfectly into my arms.

           “I take it you like it?” I heard myself asking as I held her back to get a proper look. Her eyes were such a startling green that I lost myself in them. I was so damn lucky.

           When she asked “I take it you like it?” I was at a loss for words and just nodded my head like an idiot. She giggled and it sounded like an angel, I loved her laugh. She must have realized she was laughing because she covered her mouth and stared intently at me. I absentmindedly went to fix my hair and her hand shot out to stop me.

           “I like it that way,” she said with a blush and I smiled back at her. I took her hand and led her over to the small table set up for us. The fire lit by the candles played in her eyes and I wanted nothing more than to lean over and kiss her. I just might have if one of the waiters hadn’t come over and interrupted us. He served us both wine and left as swiftly as he had come. She looked down at the drink in front of her and frowned a little.

           “Aren’t we too young to drink?”

           “Not in the UK, and besides I’ve seen you drink before,” I winked, reminding her of the club. The mood was kind of stiff afterwards and I was wondering how to break the ice when she burst out in a fit of giggles.

           “What’s so funny?” she continued laughing.

           “Oh nothing, I was just thinking of something,” she looked up at me and got a really intent look on her face “I'm on a boat!” she said in a deep voice and we both burst out laughing. After that she was easier to talk to, I learned about her family back in America and how she planned to go to NYU after the summer was up. When she told me the story of how her first real boyfriend was just using her to get his actual girlfriend jealous I almost growled. I would never use a girl to make someone jealous. If I ever found the jackass I would punch his front teeth out. She laughed when she found out that what I had planned for dinner was grilled cheese sandwiches and told me they were her favorite. I let out a sigh of relief, why was I nervous about tonight?

           The boat had been circling the large pond so we stood up to take in the sights. There were no houses anywhere in sight and the moon was full without a cloud to cover it up. It was perfect. She started to shiver so I grabbed my jacket I had brought and put it around her shoulders. She turned around and smiled up at me. I couldn’t take it anymore; I lowered my lips onto her soft ones and closed my eyes.

           This kiss was different than the one we had shared before and far better than I had imagined it. Our lips moved in sync, it was a soft kiss but it was filled with passion. She turned in my arms and deepened the kiss, her fingers weaving into my hair. I pulled her closer and flicked her bottom lip with my tongue, just like before she gasped and opened her mouth. I took advantage of that and started to French kiss her. I knew she hadn’t kissed many guys but she was a good kisser, and I was addicted to them. We continued kissing for what felt like minutes but what later turned into the better part of an hour. I reluctantly ended the kiss and she pouted at the loss of my lips. She was just too tempting so I gave her a quick peck which turned into another make out session. I ended it again and stood up, figuring out that we had sunk to the floor with her legs over mine. We were a tangled mess of libs. The boat had docked again and I looked at the time, 23:41 (11:41 for people who don’t understand that).

           The ride back to the hotel room was filled with more talking and more kissing and we were there before I knew it. The fans attacked us when we got out of the car and paparazzi took thousands of pictures but I didn’t care. I held Maggie close to me and walked through the back door, thankful for the gate separating us. I took her hand and led her up to my room, hoping all of the lads were either asleep or not watching. I had asked them to keep their space when I got home; I knew that they would badger me the next day.

           When we reached my room she looked like a deer caught in headlights.

           “Don’t worry, love, I'm not that kind of man. Do you really want to go home and have Lissy attack you with questions? Besides, I'm not done kissing you yet,” I winked and she numbly followed me inside. We sat down on the bed and continued kissing for the rest of the night, and she fell asleep in my arms.

ok so ik that writing about kissing is kinda strange so yea sry if its not realistic... a real kiss cant be put into words so think of it that way.... PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!

COMMENT IF U WANT A DEDICATION! <3