Im Sorry... (posted in the right story this time!)

“Zayn!” they all screamed, pointing and clicking their phones.

           “Run!” I said tucking her into my jacket as we ran to find a safe place.

           ‘Zayn no, they saw me! Oh god, god, god, what’s going to happen!” she cried and I found a family sized bathroom in one toy department. I locked us in there and she sat down on the floor. Probably not the most sanitary thing to do but it didn’t seem like she cared.

           “Hey, hey look at me.” I took one of her hands and with my other hand tilted her face towards mine. “Nothing is going to happen do you hear me? Absolutely nothing.” I wasn’t so sure of that myself but I couldn’t let her know that.

           “Oh God Liam is going…” I shut her up with a quick peck. She slapped me.

           “Um, Ow,” I said with a slight chuckle and she frowned.

           “Don’t you get it? I Am Dating Liam!” she said each word as its own sentence and with each one she broke a piece of my heart. Oh, that’d be a good song lyric… snap out of it Malik!

           “Don’t you get it?” I snapped back. “I want you,” as soon as the words escaped my mouth I wanted to pull them back. OH, another song, no, not now.

           “You can’t!” she sobbed. “No it’s not supposed to be like this!” she yelled through her tears.

           “Lissy,” I said and she shook her head. “Lissy?” I tried again and she peaked out from her hair.

           “What?” she sniffled.

           “Bazinga!” I quoted her favorite American comedy Big Bang Theory.

           ‘Shut up,” she slapped my arm slightly.

           “Hey, you know, let’s go back out there, and face whatever we have to.” I suggested and she nodded slowly.

           ‘He’s going to hate me,” she muttered on her way out the door probably to herself. Well if he did, I would be her fallback guy. Another song, maybe I would right it when I got back to the apartment. Thankfully the girls were dispersed when we walked back to find Jacob. Luckily he hadn’t seemed to notice our absence. Lissy decided to grab a cab home and I took Jacob to another store then on the rides. When I looked out the window it was cloudy.

           “Like tonight’s sky,” I sung quietly to myself. Alright that was already a song.

Maggie POV

           “Miss, that’ll be $15.84” The cab driver said holding out his hand for the money.

           ‘Here, keep the change,” I tossed him a twenty and crawled out of the cab. He drove away and I began the same walk up to the house. After I had run out of the store I just walked, and walked, and ended up in Central Park. I sat on a bench for three hours until the heavens opened up and it poured. I finally made my way to the street and hailed a cab. I was pretty sure I looked like a raccoon with my mascara running and puffy red eyes from crying but I didn’t care right now.

           “Stop it!” someone cried when I opened up the door and froze in place.

           “Enough,” the gruff voice said and I slowly crept around the corner to the living room.