Teddy Bears

HERE IT IS! i wanna say thx 2 like my 3 main readers... LOVE U ALL! its strange cauz idk u but oh well... tell ppl 2 read this, any1 uk hu normally reads this stuff... i could really use the fans :) thx and keep reading <3

ive changed my book cover a couple of times now cauz i have no iea wat 2 put it as... suggest in comments cauz i want this 2 b good (PS i like the word cauz)

                      “Tea or coffee?” Harry asked.

           “Coffee, I can’t live without caffeine,” I laughed as he looked horror-struck. The three of us, Lissy Brendon and myself, were back at One Direction’s hotel room. How weird does that sound, I was actually in One Directions hotel room. The fan girl inside of me was screaming her head off.

           At around eight this morning Lissy had shaken me awake for breakfast then a total makeover. I told her it wasn’t a date, we were all hanging out again, but she would hear it as she straightened then curled my hair in an organized manor. As the master of make-up that she was she gave my eyes a darker look with dark mascara and eyeliner that highlighted the green in my eyes. She tossed me a white lace top that ended midriff, a dark blue tank top and red skinny jeans. I tossed her back the jeans and traded them for lightly colored denim jeans. No way was I looking like the American, or British for that matter, flag.

           We arrived at their building about five minutes before nine and asked the cabbie to drive around to the back. A security guard asked us for our names and led us to the back entrance. The car must’ve been somewhat sound proof because once the doors were open I was almost knocked back by the noise. Girls were screaming at the top of their lungs. The ages ranged from maybe 12 to probably 20, and there were hundreds of them crushed up against the glass outside the lobby. The guard, who we learned was the same Paul who picked us up from the London eye the day before, walked us around to the back entrance and up a private elevator.

            We were all hanging out in their room again. Most of us had talked together for a while then we split off into separate groups. Brendon was with Niall, Zayn, and Louis playing with their DSs’. Liam and Lissy were talking to each other and on their phones texting.  Really, they were right next to each other. I watched Lissy for a while, every now and then she’d check her messages and blush a dark crimson. Aww! Then, of course, I was with Harry on the floor. So far I had learned about his family and his time on X Factor. The more I heard about the boys, the more stunned I was that I was hanging out with them. It really did sound like something out a dream, a really weird fangirl dream that is.

           “Well I already know you love tea, what are with you Brits and your tea?” I snapped back to the present. He just laughed at me and rolled his eyes. He beautiful, green eyes. It was like they could never make up their mind on what color they were, some days they were teal, others bright green, and some stormy grey-green.

           “Ok, well what about this, stuffed teddy-bear or bunny?” I looked quickly away from his eyes, afraid I was caught staring. His smirk told me I was.

           “Teddy-bear, I used to have one when I was little, then one day it was gone,” Oh shit had I just told him that! Bad Maggie, bad.

           He laughed. “Yea I used to have one too,” he quickly stood up and ran to his room. He returned a few moments later with a brown bear just bigger than his head. “I had one when I was little but forgot about it, when I visited my mum during the X Factor she gave him to me again.” He blushed all the way up to his ears.

           “Aww,” I cooed, the bear was pretty cute, that made him blush even more. The rest of the morning went by in a blur.  Thankfully we didn’t play truth or dare but we did play Kiss, Date, Dump and it got pretty interesting.

           “Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, or Arianna Grande?” Liam asked Harry who then groaned. I was obviously missing something.

           “Date Arianna, kiss Selena and probably dump Miley,” The boys all cracked up and so did Lissy. I sent her a look of help and she just shrugged.

           “Ok Niall,” Harry said looking at the blonde Irishman. “Anne Hathaway, Kim Kardashian, or Cher Lloyd?”

           HE gave it some thought before replying. “Date Cher ‘cause we know each other, kiss Kim because who wouldn’t and dump Anne.” He looked sad at the last part. That boy didn’t really like being mean to anyone.

           “Lissy, how about Liam, me and Zayn?” She shook her head playfully at him. I was just glad I wasn’t in her spot for once.

           “Um I don’t know, I guess id date Liam and then have to dump both of you, because I already had a boyfriend” she said nervously. I giggled as Liam did the same. They so liked each other, the girl inside of me screamed.

           “Payback,” she muttered under her breath and turned to me. “Maggs, kiss date dump with Harry Louis and Justin?” at first I thought she meant Justin Bieber but then realized she meant Justin Colbert, the kid in our old school that must’ve asked me out twenty times during the years. I groaned.

           ‘Um, I don’t know,” I looked away, hoping they would avoid the question. No such luck.

           “Come on, girley,” Liam looked at me like I was a sandwich, and these boys were always starving.

           “I don’t know, I guess I’d dump Justin because he grabbed my boob at a sophomore party,” Did I really just say that out loud! Based on the looks people gave me I would say yes. I really couldn’t blame him though, he was drunk and he apologized about a million times the next day, he was a nice kid, normally.

           “Soo,” Harry gave me an intent look.

           “I have to pee,” I blurted out and tried to run upstairs to the bathroom. Again no such luck.

           “Get back here!” I heard the curly boy shout and chase after me. Everyone else was dying with laughter on the couches.

           “No Harry, I really have to pee!” I raced into a random room and locked the door. I looked around at the semi-neat room and walked around a little bit. It smelled like Liam, not that I sniffed him or anything, it just smelled like him. My peace lasted all of two seconds before Harry practically burst the door open. I hid in the bathroom attached and locked the door again.

           “Come on out!” he sang at me. I giggled figuring he thought I was in the closet or something, not the bathroom. I heard him stop rummaging around and walk towards the door I was behind. I sucked in my breath at each step he took. His feet stopped and for a few short milliseconds I thought I was safe. Harry ripped the door open and smiled down at me.

           “What the fuck I thought I locked that!” I said more to myself.

           “So,” he said almost purring.

           “So?” I knew what he was going to ask but I wanted to drag it out as long as I could. He looked at me for a second then brought his face inches from mine. I could smell his fresh minty breath and felt my heart rate increase two fold.

           “Kiss, date, or dump?” he said quietly before closing the space between us and crushing his lips on mine.

THANKS FOR ALL THE VOTES!!!!!!!!!!! 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE COMMENT AND READ ON! IT WOULD MEAN EVERYTHING <3