Making Up is Hard to Do

sooooory if this is really confuzzling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was sooo tired and its hard to type out past in present terms!!! anyways i love alll of my followers <3 thx for making me write more... yay!!!! so more interesting chapter comming up. YAY!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

           It seemed like every single song on the radio was about a couple now; couples breaking up, making out, and making up. Luckily I had a set playlist named “boys are idiots” with a bunch of songs just about having a fun time. Looking out my window at the clouds below I tried to forget. I tried to forget that Niall and I had made up a secret hand signal whenever either of us wanted food but didn’t want to get up. Trying to forget that Liam was my videogame buddy, how he always lost to make me feel better. Trying to forget the support Zayn had given me, the strength I had received just being in his arms. Trying to forget that Louis was my fake baby-daddy to the rest of the world, trying to forget the fashion shows we had put on for each other, even when we didn’t buy anything. And finally trying to forget that I had fallen so deeply for Harry, and how completely my heart had been crushed. I was trying to forget that I had become best friends to five of the most amazing guys I had ever met.

           Having them all say goodbye to me had been the worst decision of my life. I had learned to keep emotions bottled up from moving around so much, but those boys opened me up like a jar of pickles. Hard to open but once you run it under warm water everybody wants one. A pickle, that is. It felt like everyone wanted to play with my emotions and I hated it!

           I sighed deeply and went back to my music. Of course because the universe hates me Up All Night started playing next. I had debated putting this in my playlist because of that one line about a girl but decided towards it. Liam’s voice started playing before I could change it. He had the voice of an angle, and hearing it in person then on the album had been a totally different experience. I couldn’t find the strength to change it once Harry’s voice started, my body just melted, I was a wreck of unfamiliar emotions. The rest of the boys joined in for the chorus and I felt a little better. I could hear the different voices now, compared to maybe two weeks ago. But then again, two weeks ago I just really like their music, not knowing who they were. I could hear Niall’s slight accent when he sang, Zayn’s deepness, Liam’s seriousness, Louis’s lightness, and Harry, the powerhouse. When Zayn’s voice started I gained back some of my strength and took the headphones out, so much for trying to forget.

           I looked at the time, 6:30 London time, 1:30 US/ New York time. I had a few hours to go so I decided to try and sleep. As soon as my head hit the back of my chair I knew I was a goner, my eyes started to flicker before I was enveloped in a ribbon of darkness.

Louis POV

            I had to punch something and the wall just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. I pulled back from the plaster hole I had created and held my throbbing knuckles to my chest. I had set my heart on the line with Maggie and she had turned me down, saying of all things that I didn’t have to pretend anymore. That she regretted the kiss as well? When did I ever regret such an amazing moment. The minute our lips touched it sent of fireworks in my stomach. I knew she was kissing me out of pain, not love, but I didn’t care at that moment. She was mine for a minute in eternity and I would not give up. I wanted her to know that I felt something for her but I saw the pain in her eyes and didn’t want to put any more pressure on her. I had to watch her with Zayn though; all the lads minus Harry knew what I felt for her.