Keep Dreaming

“Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming…” my head whipped up and collided with something very hard.

           “Wha- Zayn what the hell,” I rubbed the spot where my head collided with his. He smiled down and kissed the spot quickly.

           “Better?” he asked with a crooked smile and I nodded. It was a dream? I looked at the giant TV across from me still playing Finding Nemo with a confused expression.

           “Something wrong,” Liam noticed my face and asked.

           “No, um, sorry just a weird dream,” I guessed. Weird didn’t even begin to cover what it was.

           “Aww!” Louis squealed like a child. “Is wittle Maggie having a wittle dream?” He winked, if only he knew. I laughed it off and rolled my eyes. It looked like everyone had fallen asleep and the movie was still playing in the background.

           “What time is it anyway?” I looked at my phone and screamed my head off. “It’s almost 1:30!” I jumped up looking for my coat and bags we had bought earlier.

           “What time did Kelsi say to be home by?” Lissy said rubbing her eyes.

           “Two and, well, I don’t think we have enough money left for a cab and the last bus is at 1:45!” Brendon said with a slightly scratchy morning voice.

           “Sorry guys, thanks for everything,” I said walking towards the door, well at least I was trying to walk, this thing was fricken annoying! I looked down at the hunk of white on my ankle, oh great, another thing to explain to Kelsi.

           “Let me drive you guys, its late.” Harry said standing up. He walked over and opened the door for us. “Just a warning, now that the fans know that we’re here we have to sneak out the back,” he said leading us down to the elevator. Lift? Whatever.

           Isn’t she lovely, isn’t she wonderful           

           Isn’t she precious, less than one minute old?

           And I never thought, through love we’d be

           Makin wonders lovely as she

           But isn’t she lovely, made from love.

            I sang quietly along with the elevator music. I looked up and Harry was smirking at me, his light curls slightly covering one of his eyes. I blushed and sang a little louder. So I'm not in an internationally famous boy band, my voice wasn’t that terrible. I hoped. Brendon joined in and so did Lissy and soon all of us were belting out Stevie Wonder down the ten floors to the lobby. I hadn’t heard Harry sing, or really paid attention to what he sounded like alone before and it was like listening to an angel. I was lost in his voice by the time the doors opened and the crowd erupted in defining screams. I clapped my hands over my ears and ducked my head. What were they doing here at 1:30 in the morning?

           “Stay close,” Harry whispered in my ear and tucked me into his body. I noticed how well we fit together and my stomach flipped. He led me back around the elevator and through a series of doors all while keeping a hand on my waist and his chin over my head. When we finally left the maze it opened up to a small parking lot with only a few cars parked. Harry dropped his hands but kept one on the small of my back and led us over to a silver Porsche.