Emotions

Louis P.O.V.

            The car ride back to the hotel was as eventful as the night had been. Niall had puked twice out the window, Liam was yelling at Zayn who was too drunk to understand him and Harry was looking a little too innocent for his own good.

            “Why so happy Hazzabear, find some fit blonde to replace me?” I asked in mock horror, ok so I had had a few drinks, at least I wouldn’t have a massive hangover tomorrow morning unlike a certain blonde leprechaun I know.

“Huh? Sorry mate zoned out for a second, what were you saying?” he looked up from his phone. I looked over his shoulder to see what was so interesting and all I saw was a girl’s mobile number. Oh so he did find a girl in the club. I breathed in my nose and had to recoil from the smell.

“Harry why does your jumper reek of vodka?” I asked only half joking

“Yeah some girl ran into me and I spilled my drink over the both of us.” he answered causally and went back to his phone. I wondered if that was the same girl as on his phone but decided not to press him.

We reached the hotel and barely made it through the door before falling over in a drunken pile. We had to leave the club early because we had a flight in five hours and were already running late. None of us wanted to get up and pack but Liam being Daddy Direction got to his feet and pulled us all up, went to the kitchenette to make some tea then walked to the couch and yelled at us to pack.

“Oi Louis!” He yelled as we walked towards the stairs. “Pack for me,” then he fell asleep half on the sofa, half on the floor. I laughed, so much for Daddy Direction.

I stumbled up the stairs to my room at the end of the hallway. Being an internationally famous pop band did have its perks, such as lavish multiple story hotel suites. I packed in about 20 min only throwing my clothes into the suitcase instead of packing them. If Liam wanted me to pack for him, he would have to deal with the fact that I don’t do organization, none of the boys did either. I went to Liam’s room, checking on the progress of the other boys. Apparently I was one of the most sober; Niall was passed out on his bed, none of his packing done, Zayn was walking around in a fit trying to throw clothes into his pack and missing, Harry was lying naked on his bed just looking around. Great. I decided to let Niall sleep a little more and try to help Zayn by making a pile of the clothes that had missed his bag on his bed then I went to help Harry. He looked startled when I came in, he simply got up and walked to the bathroom and didn’t come out. Ugh these boys were difficult but hey I loved each one as a brother. I could really use a carrot, I thought walking down the stairs. CARROTS!

Harry P.O.V.

I kept replaying the night over and over in my head. Somehow I couldn’t get Maggie out of my mind. This never happened before; normally I can forget about a girl’s amazing smile, how cute she looks when she blushes, the startling green of her eyes. Snap out of it Styles! I commanded myself on the car ride home. I looked up from my phone to see Louis staring at me

“Huh? Sorry mate zoned out for a second, what were you saying?” I asked not really caring what he had said but grateful to take my mind off of Maggie. Right then Louis decided to remind me of how we met and I wanted to punch myself.

Stop. Thinking. About. Her. I commanded myself as I lay on my bed. Images of her lips and eyes and everything else about here came back to me. I was sweating; I was actually sweating over a girl! I ripped my clothes off and plopped back down on the bed

“Screw it,” I told myself and I was swallowed up in fantasies about her; hugging her, kissing her, loving her… thank you Lou for interrupting my thought! Something inside me growled at Louis, I sighed got up and walked to the bathroom. I splashed cold water on my face and tried to get my emotions in check. No luck there, I was in for a long night.