#71 PLEASE READ

Hey guys so this isn't an imagine, but I want to tell you my idea.

So if you have ever written imagines before, you will come to learn that they are so overwhelming that it feels like a chore to write them because you promised writing people's requests. I have reached that point where it's stressing me out a lot. I know I haven't been updating as much as I used to but I always think about it and feel TERRIBLE for not updating. So I came up with an idea because I do want to continue writing.

I'm going to finish up the last requests I have (which are from like months and months ago) and from here on out, there will unfortunately be no more requests. Instead, I will be writing what ever ideas pop into my head when I have the inspiration so that the imagines aren't poopy quality like they have been.

So what you awesome lost boys and girls can do for me is if you ever have an idea that you want to give out, leave it in the comments and I might just use it or even get inspiration from it! :)

I hope you like my idea and I'm sorry if you don't.

If you don't continue reading because of this, I understand but I hope you stay for all my craziness! Haha

Thanks for understanding guys! :)

-Rach :)