#37 Malcom

#37 Malcom

(This is part three of #21 See you Soon and #26 Lucy I'm Home)

"Lucy! Slow down!" Peter yelled behind me.

"Sorry! You have to catch me!" I yelled back at him with a huge grin on my face.

I sprinted as fast could, but it is actually quite difficult to run and laugh. I turned a sharp corner when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Got you!" He spun me around.

"That's not fair, you cheated." I gestured to his magic powers.

"Sorry, I don't know if you know, but I never fail." He winked, "Are you up for a round two?"

"Actually," I put my arms around his neck, "I was thinking we can do this instead."

"Ohh." He smiled.

I placed my lips against his. I could feel his small smile in our kiss.

"I like this idea better than a round two." He chuckled.

"Me too." I leaned back in when I heard someone clear their throat.

It was Felix.

Peter rolled his eyes.

"Yes Felix?"

"There is a new lost boy that just arrived, he would like to speak to you."

Peter looked at me with sincerity.

"Go ahead, I will meet you back at camp." I put on a fake smile.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, now go." I shooed him. He kissed my forehead.

"See you later." he turned and ran off with Felix. I found a small patch of flowers to take a short nap in. I looked up at the puffy white clouds and headed off to sleep.

I woke up and most likely slept for about two hours. Go power naps!

I arrived back at camp to find everyone acting the same, just lounging around.

"Hey Felix!" I ran over to him.

"Yes Lucy?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Do you know where-"

"He is in his tent."

"Thank you." I flasheda quick smile before heading off toward the tent.

When I reached the door, I heard Peter talking to someone.

"Are you sure?" Peter asked.

"From what I know, yes, Lucy is the one." said the younger voice.

"But Lucy would have known-"

I walked in.

"I would have known what?" I put my hands on my hips. The boys grew silent. The younger boy, probably about thirteen, looked at Peter with big eyes.

"Nothing darling." Peter wrapped his arm around my waist.

"No," I pushed him away me, "Something is going on, I can sense it. Tell me."

Peter looked at the little boy, expecting him to do all the talking.

"Um well, my name Malcom. You don't know me, but I know you."

"And how do you know me?" I crossed my arms.

"Because Lucy, I am your little brother."

"That's impossible, my mother died awhile ago and there was no possible way you could have been born. I would have known about it. I'm sorry if you were expecting this conversation to end a different way but, that is how it is." I turned to walk out.