#60 Forever and Always

This is a continuation from the imagines: See You Soon, Lucy, I'm Home!, and Malcom 

Peter placed a kiss on my forehead.

 "When will you be back?" I asked.

"Tomorrow morning, we need to make sure the pirates don't come back to Neverland. And we definitely need to make sure your father doesn't find you again..." He rubbed my hand.

"Okay, just please be safe." I gave him a reassuring smile.

He nodded and gave me a tight hug.

"Make sure to take care of Malcom please" I whispered in his ear. 

"Of course Darling," He pulled back, "I love you."

"I love you too." I kissed his cheek and stepped back. He joined the rest of the group of lost boys as Malcom waved to me. 

"Bye" I waved to the boys as their torches got more dim as they disappeared into the trees.

After they left, I tidied up the camp for a little while until I got really tired. I shuffled back to my tent and changed into light blue nightgown. My bed looked so empty without Peter there, the worst nights are when Peter is gone off either on an adventure or recruiting a new lost boy.

I laid down onto my side of the bed and turned to my side. Ugh, I couldn't get comfortable. I scooted over to Peter's side and took a deep breath. The all-too familiar smell soothed me. My eyes began to flutter as I quickly descended into a state of slumber.

"Daddy, where are we going?" I asked as my father pulled me along. We were near a familiar foggy lake.

"Just come along" He muttered. I skipped behind him and saw a bird perched in a tree. 

"Ooo Daddy! Look at the birdy. It's so cute, isn't it?" I giggled.

"Lucy, will you please just follow me? I understand that you are a little girl who gets distracted by everything, but please just do as your father says."

"Alright..." I pouted.

We finally reached the top this ledge that was overlooking the shining lake.

'What are we doing up here anyway? I'm tired." I wiped my hands on my flower dress. 

"I need to get rid of something." He looked nervous.

"What do you need to get rid of Papa?" I pulled on his hook.

His eyes snapped at me and he grabbed my wrist. He seemed like a different person.

"You remind me too much of your mother." My father slowly pulled me toward the edge.

"Papa please," I fought back. I got out of his grip, but he swiped at me to snatch me up. His hook left a scratch down my arm.

"Ow!" I cried out in pain. He caught me off-guard and grabbed me. He was leaning over me, I could feel that there was not a ledge beneath me. I turned and saw the water start to flick around. Was it mermaids?

"Please, don't do this." I squealed.

"I'm sorry, its just too painful for me" I could smell alcohol on his breath.

"No!" I shut my eyes. Right when his grip was about to be loosened, I was pushed to the side. Someone tackled my father and pushed me to safety. I saw blue dust was blown into my face which made him pass out. The boy came over to me and helped me up. He bent over so that my eyes were at the same level as his.

"Are you alright miss?"

"Miss? I'm only seven."

"Well I don't know your name so I called you that"

"Well its Lucy, and I think I'm okay. My arm hurts though" I held it up.

"I'm still iffy on my magic, but let me see." He waved his hand over the cut and it healed very quickly, but a scar remained. 

"Thank you" I smiled up at the strange boy.

"Well Lucy, we should get you back home." He said.

"Can't I just stay here?" I asked with big eyes.

"I'm sorry, this island is a dangerous place, perhaps when you are older, but I need you to forget about this place, okay?" He placed his hand on my shoulder.

"I don't think I can..." I rocked on my heels.

"Perhaps I can help," He reached into his pocket and pulled out his dust, "See you later Lucy..."

"What-" He blew the shimmering dust.

I sat up gasping for air. I looked around and saw Peter and Malcom sitting on the edge of our bed.

"Are you alright?" He asked just like the boy in my dream asked me.

"You- You were in my dream..." I rubbed my temples.

"What happened in it? I sensed that something was wrong and we came back as soon as we could." He cupped my cheek.

"Well, it wasn't a normal dream. I was seven and Hook was taking me to a place that look awfully similar to Mermaid Lagoon- and then something happen- I can't remember. I got cut right here and my arm, but a boy healed it." I looked down at my arm, and was shocked when I never connected how I had that scar on my arm.

"I guess my magic is wearing off..." Peter said taking my hand.

"What?" I whispered.

Malcom got up understandingly and left us alone.

"That boy was me Lucy, I tried to erase that painful memory of yours so that the rough patch between your father and you would pass, but I guess it didn't."

I sat there speechless.

"So that means- you saved me?" I asked.

He nodded with a smirk.

"Lucy, you know that I will always be here to save you, no matter what." He smiled.

"I know you will." I kissed his cheek. 

He got into the bed with me and wrapped his arms around me.

"You know, ever since that day, I knew that you were going to be the one."

"Peter, I was only seven, you creep." I nudged him jokingly.

"I know, but I saw something in you, something that I knew I would love forever and always."

"Well I'm glad you saw that, because if not, then I wouldn't be here at this exact moment." I snuggled into him.

"How about you get some sleep and if any nightmares or memories come back, just know that I will be here to protect you Lucy." He rested his chin on my head.

"Forever and always?" I closed my eyes.

"Yes, forever and always." he replied.

This is for ouatfanfiction778

Sorry for the wait :)