Please read

Hey guys, I just wanted to make an official post about this. Unfortunately, the last imagine I posted back in April was the last imagine for this book. I'm sorry if many of you want/expected more, but I haven't really found time recently to write imagines and I feel like I'm running low of creativity for our friend Pan. I have been focusing any creativity for writing scenes for my last year in high school for my theatre classes or my other fic that I'm writing currently. I am truly sorry if you requested an imagine ages ago and I never wrote it, time slipped away from me. I have really appreciated all of you have read my imagines from the beginning or just recently, it's all been appreciated. Thanks for encouraging me and giving me prompts and even leaving silly little comments that make me laugh! They help a lot. I'm going to miss updating this book but I will always be here to chat and I will still be viewing the comments made in the future. I love you all so much and don't forget to check out other imagines books that will gladly accept you requests like I did once. Thanks for a crazy but amazing ride. It was a great 1+ year of writing these stories to help you all escape to Neverland with me.

Bangarang my friends and remember "Pan never fails".

-Rachel (lost_girl_forever_12)