#26 Lucy, I'm home!

#26 Lucy I'm home!

(So this is a continuation from Imagine #21: See you Soon :P)

Everything has been amazing with Peter. We have been dating for about 3 years now and the best part about it is that we can be together forever. Thanks to Neverland, of course. Many lost boys have come and gone, Peter is giving them the choice of whether they would like to stay or leave. Eric has left with a couple of other lost boys. But they are doing very well, we have checked in on them occasionally and they are getting along very well with their families.

I was in the kitchen making cookies for Peter's trip.

I carried a small plate to his- well our- tent. I knocked.

"Can I come in?"

"Of course darling."

I walked in and he kissed the top of my head.

"Do you really have to go?" I asked with sad eyes.

"Yes, Lucy you know I have to get more lost boys."

"I know, are you leaving soon?"

"In a couple of minutes." He said.

"I made your favorite cookies for your trip."

"Thanks love," He smiled and kissed my cheek.

He gently placed them in his side satchel.

"I should head out soon. You will be okay, right?"

"Yeah, I will be fine Peter." I put on a fake smile.

"I will miss you."

"I will miss you too."

"C'mon, let's go." He held out his hand.

I took it and and we walked to the beach. Felix tagged along, being Peter's best friend and all.

We reached the sand and Peter turned toward us.

"I should be gone for about 2 days, take good care of her and the island." He said to Felix.

"Will do." He nodded.

Peter grabbed both of my hands.

"I love you so much Lucy."

"I love you too."

We don't like goodbyes, we act like we may never see each other again, which is a big possibility. You never know what awaits you in the future, especially if you are the Peter Pan.

He gave me a quick peck.

"See you soon?" I asked, tears building up in my eyes. I know it seems weird that I'm getting emotional, but I really do love him a lot.

"See you soon." He wrapped me in his arms. He stepped back and cupped my cheek. I sadly smiled.

He took off, up into the sky. I waved until I couldn't see him anymore.

"Well," I turned to Felix and put my hands in my dress pockets, "What do you want to do?"

"Should we do some night training?" He asked.

"Sure," I agreed, "Race you back to camp?"

He nodded and grinned. He got into running position.

I transformed into my wolf self.

"Now this isn't fair." He said looking over at me.

I snarled and got into my starting position.

"3....2.....1... go!" he shouted.

I took off, and surprisingly he kept up with me. That's when I kicked it into overdrive. I sprinted as fast as I could. I saw the camp and crossed the imaginary finish line.