#25 Does Pan Really Never Fail?

"Is everybody ready?" I called. They all cheered.

"Ok! Here we go!" I stepped down and the whole royal quad turned into an ice rink.

Everyone cheered and I started pulling my sister, Anna, around. Eventually Kristoff came over.

"May I?" He asked with his crooked smile.

"Sure." I placed her hands in his. They skated away. I'm happy for them, I really am. But, I still feel, I don't know how to say it, awkward here. Like I don't fit in, like there is somewhere else for me to be.

I started to walk to the palace gates when I heard my sister calling, "Elsa! Where are you going?"

"I'm just going to take a little walk, I will be back soon."

"Oh ok..." She said.

I strolled through the forest, looking at the newly green that used to be covered in snow.

The ground was damp, my blue crystal heels would sink every couple of steps. there were still some piles of snow here and there. I heard someone groaning over to my left. I looked and there is a pair of boots sticking out of a snow mound.

I ran over and started to pull the snow off of the body. I turned the body around and it was a boy, wearing a peculiar green outfit.

His eyes shot open at me and he put his hands out in front of him. This sent me back, hitting a tree with a loud thud.

"Ow..." I groaned.

He got up and patted the snow off his shoulder.

"My plan worked." He grinned and crossed his arms.

"What do you mean?" I ask slowly getting up.

"Well you are Queen Elsa, aren't you?" He asked. I didn't like the look on this boys face.

I used my powers and trapped him in ice.

"Who are you and how do you know me?" I asked.

"Who am I? Why I am Peter Pan," he shattered the blockade around him, "the most powerful boy you will ever meet."

"What do you want?" I hissed, I mean, he is just a bratty teenager.

"Oh, I was sent here, by my son, the dark one."

His son? How old is this kid?

"Anyway, my old island, or kingdom-whatever you want to call it, was overrun by some family-protective idiots. So now I am looking for a new place."

He looked around and scooped up some dirt in his hand.

"I was going to travel to a different world with great opportunities-"

"Where is that place?" I asked.

"Curious are we?" He raised an eyebrow, "That place is called Storybrooke, full of wonder and many others with magic. People would probably accept people like you and me..."

There are more people with magic who will like me for me?

"But- I have decided that I think this land will do."

"What? No you can't."I said.

"Well I'm going to, and no one an stop me."

"And why are you so confident?" I scoffed.

"Because lass, Pan never fails," a wicked smile grew upon his face.

"I don't think so," I threw an icicle at him. He barely dodged it, his face had a little cut on his cheek.

He dabbed at the blood on his face, "Oh, so this is how you want to play our game."

Flames ignited in his hand.

"Let's play..." He growled.

He threw one at me and I threw back snow at it, causing steam to rise.

He held me up in the air, choking me.

I blew an icy wind at him, making him fall back.

I started running and he followed me. I stepped on the ground, causing ice to emerge. He slipped and kept running. I looked behind me to catch my breath and he was gone.

"What-"

I fell to the ground. I looked up and saw him flying.

"What? How?" I asked astonished.

"I told you I always win."

He just laughed and started to fly.

I threw more snow at him and one throw hit him in the chest. He grabbed his chest and fell to the ground hard.

I ran over and his hair was slowly turning into white.

"Wh-What have you done?" He stuttered.

I honestly felt bad but I was protecting my kingdom from a major threat.

He fell limp to the floor.

I noticed he had something in his pocket. I opened it and it was a magic bean.

I formed snow in my hand and put the bean in the center.

A portal started to open an I threw it on the ground. A town with a clock tower appeared in the portal.

"Sorry Pan, Elsa never fails either."

I looked back at my kingdom. I didn't want to leave, but it's what's best for me.

I jumped through. It was dark and I admit that I was frightened.

I then slowly emerged in the middle of this wooden building, like some sort of farm. I was in the middle of some kind of formation in the dirt. I looked at a vase next to me. I took off my gloves and tested my powers. Ice shattered it. Yep, they worked.

I walked out of the barn, my blue cape dragging behind me.

Now time to see where I am...

This is for xElsa_OUATx :)

Can I just say, Elsa is amazing.

Who do you think would win a battle?

Elsa or Pan?

Comment below :)