Chapter 47 ~ Fifteen

Guys, I don't think many people like Acacia as a person, but a few people now have said to me they like her more after reading ACACIA so please if you don't like Acacia then I really do recommend you read it???? Just a suggestion?

Sofia's POV

3 months later.

Four months after Cass got pregnant I followed suit. Desperate for a boy, a miniature Michael.

I got my wish, a beautiful boy.

Except he wasn't a miniature Michael, he was a miniature me. With my big blonde curls and turquoise blue eyes.

He was beautiful.

We named him Pheonix Ellis Clifford.

Many people criticized our name choice but for us it made sense.

Michael suggested it about four months into the pregnancy if it was a boy and we fell in love.

We were looking for unique, we wanted unusual.

Cass and I have already made plans for Jasmine and Pheonix's wedding which we both pray to be the inevitable.

Even at a 1 month and 4 months old, respectively, they're already close. Almost inseparable.

"Jasmine will look beautiful in ivory," announces Cass.

"Pheonix will look handsome in that sky blue." I state as a reply.

"Stop interfering." laughs Ashton from the couch.

"Are they at it again?" questions Michael from the other room.

"Yeah." replies Ash, rolling his eyes and marching away. The boys believe in what will be will be, whereas we only want what's best.

°°°°°°°°°°

14 years and 9 months later.

Ashton's POV

It's Jasmines 15th birthday today. She's getting so old, and so beautiful.

"I don't like it." I whine, "He's in a band. He's not to be trusted."

"Sweetheart, so were you." replies Cass

"Exactly."

"Ash, stop stressing, Alex is a nice boy."

"I thought you wanted her and Nix."

"I did. But he's going out with some brunette Barbie replica."

"Urgh, talking about Bethany?" pipes up Sofia. "Don't talk to me about her. That girl came waltzing into my home dressed in nothing but a pair of very indecent short shorts and a bra, expecting me to be welcoming and to treat her like my own daughter! I mean, what is he thinking. Look at Jazz tonight. Beautiful." She rants, "And in actual clothes."

"Well, we did try to bring her up the proper way." laughs Cass.

"Which is why we can't allow her date that Alex. He might be dangerous!" I exclaim.

"Alex? Alex Jackson?" asks Sofia, "He's such a lovely boy, see, this is what I've been telling Nix all along; if you don't snap up the good ones fast, they move on too fast, to something better. Will he listen?"

Suddenly, a commotion breaks out where all the kids are loitering.

"Beth, I don't want to go out with you anymore." says Nix.

"Yes." murmurs Sofia.

"What? But baby, you can't just break up with me?" simpers Bethany in her girly baby voice.

"Yeah, he can." snaps Jazz. Before grabbing Nix's arm. "I don't want this to ruin my birthday." She announces, leading Nix to the dance floor.

Cass grips Sofia's hand tightly and the two begin internal squealing.

"I thought Alex was a nice enough boy?" I say as sassily as possible.

"Hush, Ash, I can't see what they're saying." snarls Cassie.

"Aaaw, he said 'I like you', oh my God did he just ask her out!"

"What?" screams Cassie.

"Oh my God, they're kissing. Oh. My. God. Our babies are kissing."

Jazz and Nix break away from the kiss and in perfect, unplanned unison say:

"Shut up, mum."

I walk away from the two over emotional women to join Michael.

"Finally. Now they can really plan the wedding." jokes Michael.

"Honestly though, they took their time."

"Yeah. Like Luke."

"Those two definitely took their time." I laugh.

Who do you think Luke ended up with? Comment!!!!!

I don't know how I feel about these chapters but I can't not do them, you know?

Anyways, if you liked it make sure you vote and comment.

Love you, abbie xxxxxxxxx