Chapter 16 ~ The Colours In Her Hair Don't Seem To Fade

GUYS HANNAH ISN'T CALLED HANNAH ANYMORE, I CHANGED MY MIND. SORRY?! SHE IS NOW CALLED CASSIE.

Ashton's POV

"Cass!" I call as I fling open the door of my flat, I know she's home because her 'mint candy apple' coloured Fiat 500 is parked on the road outside my flat.

"Hey, babe." She replies, "How was it?"

"Interesting."

"How so?"

"It was about me, and Sofia."

"I know."

"You did?" I ask, shocked.

"Yeah, I agreed to it only because I figured if you really wanted to stay with me then you would come back and if you wanted to leave, I knew you would leave." She smiles. "But you came home."

"Of course I did." I sigh, pulling her into a hug and resting my chin on the top of her purple head.

My girlfriend, Acacia (Cassie) Evans is worth coming home for. Believe me.

Other than the fact that I seem to go for girls with Greek names,she is the complete opposite of Sofia, for starters she's English whereas Sofia as Australian born and bred. Cass has long lilac coloured hair currently but she's been all shades of the pastel colour wheel, her eyes is a much darker indigo colour that corresponds with current lilac hair colour. She's got pale skin and a bright smile. She's slender but not very tall and she likes to amplify her height with a pair of high heeled shoes, but those only ever bring her up to my shoulders. It's only because she's got a pair on now that means I can rest my chin on her head.

"Why are you wearing heels indoors?" I murmur incredulously. She doesn't respond but grabs my hand and leads me outside to her car.

"Get in." and she gently pushes me into her small pastel car, before skipping around  the other side and sliding in behind the steering wheel.

And we drive and drive until we find a town far enough away. It's a coastal town, all quaint and chintzy with little independent shops. She loves these kind of places and to be honest she knows that I secretly do as well. Mainly because it makes her happy but also because I like to shop in these towns.

"This is why I wore heels indoors." She giggles softly. She practically runs from her car to the first shop, which gives me a chance to take a look at what she's wearing. A blue dress with an orange and navy design on the front, kind of like a sunset. She's thrown on her trusty powder blue coat over the top and her favourite pair of orange heels. It shouldn't look so good, but it does.

And then she spins around to look at me with a smile on her face,her purple hair blowing in the wind and I realise that I like her more than I think.

A/N:

So what do you think of Cassie? She's played by Victoria Magrath (AKA inthefrow) picture on the side of her and her outfit. Her youtube channel is amazing!!!!

Did anyone see the Taylor Swift reference in this chapter?? I couldn't help myself!!

LOVE YA.

sorry it's short.