Chapter 43 ~ When You Think Tim McGraw

Michael's POV

Clearly, the zoo was a good idea. We had lunch at the zoo, I did have other plans but I couldn't drag Sofia away.

Her eyes lit up at the sight of every animal, especially when we spotted two sleeping lions. There was something different in her walk, something different in her smile. She was more animated, her smile was larger than ever before.

The excitement was prominent and she expelled joy like nothing I've ever seen before.

Afterwards I had wanted to take her to a restaurant or something like it. But, I changed my mind. I took her to the local takeaway and got us a massive pizza to share.

She laughed like a silver chime, more happy with pizza than she would've been if we'd gone to some restaurant.

We drove home in her cream car (as mine's still smashed up from the accident), she got to play her music really loud. And I found myself listening to Taylor Swift full blast, along with Tim McGraw. She basically played Highway Don't Care on repeat.

Once at my flat we ate pizza while watching The Hunger Games. We fell asleep in each other's arms half way through.

I think I produced the best day ever.

Sofia's POV

Maybe it wasn't the most conventional date ever and maybe some people might have wanted more. But every time I think of Tim McGraw I'll think of this day. I know I'll never forget this.

I'll never forget someone going so far out of their way to give me the perfect day.

I wake up the next morning in a rather compromising position in which I couldn't move away from Michael because I'd fall flat on my face and yet we're rather close.

Everything from the day before came flashing back. The kiss by the elephants. The warmth of his embrace and his joking smile.

Honestly, if I could describe how it felt I would. But I can't. I can't because there was nothing more perfect to me than what he did.

Everything was so well put together, even it wasn't the most planned outing.

As I lay pressed close to his chest, his arms and legs wrapped around my body, I realise I need to tell him something.

I need to tell him I love him.

I know it's not good, don't tell me it's bad because I know it and I don't like it but it's all I can do right now.

I'M SORRY :(

Please vote and comment.

Love abbie xxxxx

ps do you like the new cover?????