Chapter 44 ~ Beside You

READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER BECAUSE ITS IMPORTANT.

Ashton's POV

I honestly can't be happier.

I'm in love.

She knows it.

I know it.

We've had our rocky time earlier on in the relationship. Sure, we've had our fair share of fights, disagreements, full blown rants.

But I still love her.

She's my Cassie. Always has been, always will be.

I think my relationship with Sofia was meant to test me. I think fate made us almost kiss that time but our love for our respective partners meant that we didn't cave into old feelings.

In my opinion, it only made me stronger, less susceptible to previous emotions.

I think I was supposed to love Sofia so I could become the man I am today.

Cass walks into my room, whilst I think all these things.

"Heya," She murmurs before crawling under the bedsheets, next to me.

"Cass, I'm so glad to be beside you." I whisper. "I love you."

"I love you too."

READ THIS, ITS IMPORTANT.

Guys, I have bad/good news, I don't want to take this book past 50 chapters. So I think next chapter will be the final chapter set in this time period. Which is roughly about now ish. The chapters after that will be set in the future.

BUT, I have other books planned. Once I have finished ACACIA which is only 15 chapters long then I have so many ideas, so there should be new stuff coming your way??

LOVE YOU LOTS AND THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!!!!!

abbie xxxxxx