Chapter 42 ~ Sparks Fly

I need to say something important before I go on. I've had a few people asking if Acacia is based on Acacia Brinley an  the answer is no. She is based (looks wise and nationality wise) on Victoria Magrath, one of the nicest YouTubers EVER.

Sofia's POV

Michael pulled it out of the bag. Breakfast was beautiful but it takes something really special to make it the best ever for me.

He didn't fail to succeed. What came next shocked even me.

We went to the zoo!

I have never mentioned to him by massive obsession and overwhelming love for zoos, so how he guessed, I'll never know.

I'm the biggest child ever when it comes to zoos.

Maybe it's because Mum and Dad always used to take me there before, before they went.

Zoos bring back very vivid and poinent memories. My mother's face as she would swing me mercilessly around and my father's booming laugh echoing, making people stare.

That all changed.

But zoos never did.

Even after everything I still love them.

So walking into one with my hand in Michael's. I felt young again. I felt like my ten year old self clutching Daddy's hand.

It's a different zoo but the feeling's still there.

"How did you know?"

"You look like a zoo person." he states simply.

"Because I am."

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

The zoo was incredible. Admittedly, there weren't many animals openly parading around but the few glimpses we caught were magnificent.

I couldn't have cared less if I hadn't seen a single animal.the whole time because Michael spent the whole time making me laugh.

His jet black hair ended up messed up from the wind so I reached forward and stroked it away and out of his sharp green eyes. He looked straight at me, and also reached out, brushing a blonde lock of hair away from where it had been blown across my face.

I knew what was coming and I certainly wasn't going to stop it. Outside the elephant enclosure or not.

He leant forwards his uncontrollable hair flopping back into his eyes once again. A part of me wanted to break the connection and push it away but more of me wanted stay still. His face was so close to mine and sparks flew. I dropped my bag so I could wrap my arms around his neck, my lips brushed against his, tiny pin pricks made me lips tingle. He placed slightly ! more pressure on my lips, deepening our kiss.

Now, I love a good cliche, so this moment was perfect for me. I don't know who started the whole sparks fly, fireworks, butterflies thing but whoever it was knew what they are talking about.

Whoever it was was in love.

We all know what that means. Right?

Please vote and comment because you love me and will receive a free (invisible) unicorn?

love you lots abbie xxxx